PE II model answers - the exam-room approach
- Exam-room technique. // Accountancy;Dec1981, Vol. 92 Issue 1060, p7
Reports on the publication of the book 'Wooller Guide to PE II--the Exam-room Approach,' author Jeff Wooller's guide the licensure examinations for accountants administered in Great Britain.
- INCOMPLETE RECORDS. Anderson, Peter // Accountancy;Aug1994, Vol. 114 Issue 1212, p78
Suggests a technique-oriented approach to help students answer incomplete records questions in accounting examinations. Structure of the questions; Preparation of financial statements; Example problem.
- PROFESSIONAL EXAMINATIONS--ACCOUNTING PRACTICE. Beckert, Ralph F.; Chamberlain, John H. // Accounting Review;Jan1965, Vol. 40 Issue 1, p234
This article presents problems which were prepared by the Board of Examiners of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (C.P.A) and were presented as the first half of the C.P.A. examination in accounting practice which held on November 4, 1964.
- New style exams score highly. // Accountancy;Feb2003, Vol. 131 Issue 1314, p80
A shift in examinations policy at the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales has paid dividends in the quality of submissions and the high pass rates of students. At the first sitting of new-style examination questions in the advanced stage, the largest accountancy practices...
- PE II December: what went wrong? Tarrant, Nick // Accountancy;Jul1979, Vol. 90 Issue 1031, p105
The article reports on the disappointing results of the December 1978 Professional Examination II in Great Britain. In Financial Accounting II, answers to the first question, concerning associate companies, showed considerable ignorance of the possible options indicated. In Taxation II, the...
- Integrating reading strategies into the accounting curriculum. Pritchard, Robert E.; Romeo, George C.; Muller, Shirley A.B. // College Student Journal;Mar1999, Vol. 33 Issue 1, p77
Describes procedures in integrating reading strategies into the teaching of accounting to college students. Relationship between reading ability and academic success; Measures of students' reading comprehension; Use of college texts to support reading strategies.
- Variances -- words and numbers. Yeldon, Elizabeth // Accountancy;Apr99, Vol. 123 Issue 1268, p93
The article provides information pertaining to calculations of variances included in the accounting examinations in Great Britain. It suggests that accounting students should have the knowledge why variances occur, the impact of variances on control in an organization and the effect on the...
- "We want to test your aptitude for accounting". Menides, Byron // Saturday Evening Post;2/24/1968, Vol. 241 Issue 4, p9
No abstract available.
- An Examination of the Leaving Certificate Accounting Syllabus. Clarke, Peter; Hession, Aoife // Irish Journal of Management;2004, Vol. 25 Issue 2, p139
Provides information on the Leaving Certificate examination program in accounting of the Department of Education and Science in Ireland. Extent and possible implications of mixed ability teaching in secondary schools; Overview of the Leaving Certificate accounting syllabus; Discussion on the...