- New HydrastarÂ® Actuator Offers Faster Response and Easier Installation. // Fleet Equipment;May2003, Vol. 29 Issue 5, p42
Focuses on the Gen 5 HydraStar electric/hydraulic trailer brake actuator from Carlisle Industrial Brake. Offer of the unit of improved control and faster stopping power; Ability to function in a variety of driving conditions; Advantages over surge brake systems; Availability of three maximum...
- Trailer brake controllers sense braking effort. // Trailer / Body Builders;Mar2004, Vol. 45 Issue 5, p93
Evaluates the ElectraStar and HydraStar XL trailer brake controllers from Carlisle Industrial Brake & Friction. Functions of the controllers; Key features; Benefits offered.
- Electrastar regulates amount of trailer braking. // Modern Bulk Transporter;Jun2003, Vol. 65 Issue 12, p44
Highlights Carlisle Industrial Brake and Friction's Electrastar trailer-mounted brake actuator. Advantages offered by the product to truckers; Features of the product.
- PARK/SECONDARY BRAKE. // Concrete Products;Aug2006, Vol. 109 Issue 8, p58
The article evaluates the Model RT 7000 sliding caliper brake from Carlisle Industrial Brake.
- Carlisle Catalog. // Fleet Equipment;Apr2005, Vol. 31 Issue 4, p62
Introduces the brochure from Carlisle Industrial Brake & Friction company highlighting its line of brake products and friction materials in the U.S.
- Hydraulic disc brake system. // Tribology & Lubrication Technology;Jul2007, Vol. 63 Issue 7, p54
The article features the Model PD 1473 hydraulic disc brake system from Carlisle Industrial Brake and Friction.
- Trailers & Bodies. // Fleet Equipment;Jun2005, Vol. 31 Issue 6, p63
Features equipment and products for trucks and trailers. Aero Industries Inc.'s SideKick roll tarp for side dump trailers; Hendrickson International's trailer air disc brake; H&H Sales Co. Inc.'s catalog sheet featuring its EM Series crane-equipped truck bodies; Roadboardz' options for fleet...
- FROM SUPPLIERS. // Refrigerated Transporter;3/1/2005, Vol. 40 Issue 10, p41
Reports developments in the motor vehicle industry in the U.S. Launch of the Dana Spicer SmartRide RN40 trailer suspension series by the Commercial Vehicle Systems group of Dana Corp.; Development of new commercial tire for mixed service conditions by Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co; Release of a new...
- Tow 'N' Stop. Gromer, Cliff // Popular Mechanics;Jun2003, Vol. 180 Issue 6, p125
Presents information on a line of brake controllers for electric and hydraulic trailer brake systems developed by brake systems manufacturer Carlisle Industrial Brake & Friction .