Trailer shipments up 12%, EPA Inc reports
- Demand for tipping trailers to plummet. // Commercial Motor;5/29/2003, Vol. 197 Issue 5030, p50
Reports on the possible decline of demand for tipping trailers in Great Britain for the year 2003. Factors that influenced the demand decline; Details on the condition of the tipping trailers second-hand market; Prices of second-hand tipper trailers.
- CALENDAR. // Trailer / Body Builders;Aug2005, Vol. 46 Issue 10, p43
Presents a calendar of events related to the trailer bodybuilding industry.
- Highwayman. // Motor Transport;9/13/2007, p27
An image of a female model and a trailer manufacturer's press release regarding its capacity is presented.
- Irlam rules out return to haulage. // Commercial Motor;6/13/2013, Vol. 219 Issue 5539, p7
The article reports that David and Michael Irlam had applied for a standard international license allowing six vehicles and ten trailers out of an operating centre on Kell Green Farm in Knustford in Cheshire, England.
- Reasons to be cheerful--1, 2, 3. Dickson, Ray // Commercial Motor;1/13/2005, Vol. 201 Issue 5111, p66
Presents views on several issues related to the commercial motor industry in Great Britain. Rumor concerning the plans to bar the trucks from the overtaking lane between M42 and Junction 10 and 11 roads; Closure of the LGV training centre in Croydon, England; Theft of a trailer from a depot.
- IHS: Both fleet age and truck demand on the rise. Cullen, David // Fleet Owner;Jan2015, Vol. 110 Issue 1, p1
The article reports that used-truck prices fell in the third quarter of 2014-15 in the U.S. According to Gary Meteer, director of commercial vehicle solutions for IHS Automotive, registrations for used trucks still outnumber those for new ones, and overall demand for commercial vehicles in both...
- A good year on the auction floor. Wright, Alex // Commercial Motor;3/1/2007, Vol. 205 Issue 5218, p68
The article provides information on the commercial vehicle (CV) market. It is said that large panel vans were popular in 2006. It is mentioned that the last quarter of 2006 saw demand consistently exceed supply, even with higher volumes of vans coming into the market. It is also stated that late...
- Sunny skies ahead for sellers. // Commercial Motor;9/11/2003, Vol. 198 Issue 5045, p67
Relates the market prediction for the commercial vehicle industry for 2003, with reference to the "Glass's Guide for Commercial Vehicle Values." Trailer tippers that will be more saleable to buyers; Panel van models that will have more sales; Types of lightweight car-derived vans that are...
- Reaping the wind of change. Cole, Louise // Commercial Motor;9/10/2009, Vol. 210 Issue 5348, p48
The article focuses on Air Management Control (AMC) developed by Scarborough-based Commercial Vehicle Technology (CVT). It states that the AMC is an electro-mechanical system with a pair of operating rams which adjust the spoiler automatically within a millimeter of the trailer height....