A knack for his niche
- Optimistic about the everyday. Trucco, Terry // House Beautiful;Oct93, Vol. 135 Issue 10, p94
Features designer David Shaw Nicholls' creation of designs for accessories such as china, furniture and textiles. Bringing designer's aesthetic to everyday products; Attraction of creative freedom; Designing on a Macintosh computer.
- Detail therapy. Raffael, Michael // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;9/5/2002, Vol. 191 Issue 4238, p46
Profiles David Nicholls, executive chef and food and beverage manager at the Foliage restaurant at Mandarin Oriental Hyde Park hotel in London, England. His views on the management style of fast-food chain McDonald's; Principles that dictate changes in cuisine; Discussion on how he trains his...
- Cott tabs Nichol as new president. // Beverage World;Oct94, Vol. 113 Issue 1576, p12
Reports on the appointment of David Nichol as Cott's president. Career history.
- David Nicholls. // Letter Arts Review;1996, Vol. 13 Issue 3, p41
An image of a graphic design, entitled "Negative Alphabet," created by David Nicholls is presented.
- Cast Change. MILLER, SEAN J. // Back Stage (1946-5440);6/28/2012, Vol. 53 Issue 26, p4
The article announces the appointment of David C. Nichols, as the president of the Los Angeles Drama Critics Circle.
- Pac Bell names new regional president. Fried, Ian // Orange County Business Journal;09/07/98, Vol. 21 Issue 36, p8
Reports on the appointment of David Nichols as regional president of Pacific Bell Corp. California counties under Nichol's supervision.
- My Favorite Love Stories. Staskiewicz, Keith // Entertainment Weekly;8/19/2011, Issue 1168/1169, p109
The article offers a list of favorite love novels from writer David Nicholls including "Tender is the Night," by F. Scott Fitzgerald, "Goodbye, Columbus," by Philip Roth, and "Great Expectations," by Charles Dickens.
- Branch events. // Biologist;Dec2012, Vol. 59 Issue 5, p50
A calendar of events related to the Society of Biology in Great Britain from January 12-March 14, 2013 is presented which includes the annual general meeting (AGM) and Talk on Lundy Island, the lecture of Professor David Nichols and the Retired Members Lunch.
- One Day. Wilkinson, Joanne // Booklist;4/1/2010, Vol. 106 Issue 15, p24
Reviews the book "One Day," by David Nicholls.