ACT Research schedules trailer outlook seminar
- Tip for the top. // Commercial Motor;12/13/2007, Vol. 206 Issue 5259, p13
The article offers information on Tip-Ex 08 to be held in Great Britain from May 23 to 25, 2008.
- LET'S SHOW HOW GREEN WE ARE. // Commercial Motor;10/11/2007, Vol. 206 Issue 5249, p3
The article offers information on the Commercial Motor Environmental Conference that will be held in Coventry, England, in October 2007.
- Shale industry helping to boost N.A. economy. Esposito, Frank // Automotive News;11/18/2013, Vol. 88 Issue 6595, p0015
The article presents the highlights of the Global Plastics Summit that was held in Chicago, Illinois on November 4-6, 2013. In his talk, IHS Chemical chief economist Nariman Behravesh claimed that global economies, particularly in North America, are improving due to new supplies of shale gas...
- CALENDAR. // Trailer / Body Builders;Aug2005, Vol. 46 Issue 10, p43
Presents a calendar of events related to the trailer bodybuilding industry.
- Driver CPC conference is go. // Commercial Motor;8/14/2008, Vol. 208 Issue 5293, p15
The article offers information on the third annual CPC Conference of the journal "Commercial Motor" to be held at Aston Villa Football Club in Birmingham, England on September 18, 2008.
- Workshop tips available. // Commercial Motor;4/8/2010, Vol. 212 Issue 5376, p8
The article offers information on the Commercial Vehicle Operator Show 2010 at National Exhibition Centre in Birmingham, England on April 13 to 15, 2010.
- Dallas conference focuses on outlook for freight, capital. // Commercial Carrier Journal;Jul2010, Vol. 167 Issue 7, p25
The article offers information on the Commercial Vehicle Outlook Conference to be held at the Dallas Convention Center in Dallas, Texas on August 25 and 26, 2010.
- CVO Show update. // Local Authority Waste & Recycling;Jan2010, Vol. 18 Issue 1, p6
The article offers information on the 2010 Commercial Vehicle Operator Show and Workshop that will be held at Birmingham NEC in England from April 13 to 13.
- The only place to be. // Commercial Motor;2/25/2010, Vol. 212 Issue 5370, p18
The article reports that the 2010 Commercial Vehicle Operator Show will be held during April 13 to 15, 2010 in Birmingham, England.