IRONMAN IS A LIFESTYLE BRAND
- Ironman triathlon debuts in Budapest. // Hungary A.M.;8/25/2014, p6
The article reports on the Ironman Triathlon race on August 23, 2014 at Budapest which involved a 1.9 kilo-meter swimming race, a 90 kilo-meter bicycle ride, and a 21.1 kilo-meter running race planned in cooperation with the World Triathlon Corporation.
- Is premium branding dead? // Brand Strategy;Oct2006, Issue 206, p30
The article examines the state-of-the-art branding of the sports industry. The value of the industry ranges from $100 billion to $375 billion, with the market expected to escalate as sport grows around the globe. It is noted that winning is the only one factor in the sports branding mix. Sports...
- Is premium branding dead? // Brand Strategy;Oct2006, Issue 206, p38
The article focuses on the launch of a collection of trainers and clothing under the brand name Starbury by Stephen Marbury, a prominent basketball player with the New York Knicks, in the U.S. The product is backed by a discount clothing retailer called Steve & Barry's University Sportswear Inc....
- Iron Determination. Grapentine, Terry // Marketing Management;Jan/Feb2007, Vol. 16 Issue 1, p16
The article profiles the marketing history of the Ironman sporting competition. The event is known as the world's most challenging endurance competition, and the brand name, which has been licensed to many products since its inception in 1978, is owned by the World Triathlon Corporation. Bill...
- ADVENTURE IN SRI LANKA. // Australian Triathlete;May/Jun2012, Vol. 19 Issue 6, p20
The article focuses on the inaugural 70.3 and 5150 Ironman triathlon that was held in Colombo, Sri Lanka. It states that the World Triathlon Corporation (WTC) has sent a team from Australia to help in the roll out of the ground breaking event. It says that Faris Al-Sultan won the professional...
- A RACE TO REMEMBER. Loftus-Hills, Tiffany // Australian Triathlete;May/Jun2012, Vol. 19 Issue 6, p44
The article focuses on the Asia-Pacific Championship Ironman Melbourne in Melbourne, Victoria on March 25, 2012. It says that World Triathlon Corp. (WTC) does a job for producing an Ironman race in the country, in which the WTC changed the Saint Kilda Foreshore into an Ironman finish line. It...
- BACK TO BASICS. MANIETTA, KRISTIAN // Australian Triathlete;Apr2013, Vol. 20 Issue 5, p52
The article offers tips from triathlete Kristian Manietta for athletes who are training for the Ironman Triathlon races, which are organized by the World Triathlon Corp. (WTC). He suggests that athletes should follow their plan and try to avoid stuff it up by adding the latest session. He adds...
- There are no global brandsâ€¦. Hiscock, Jennifer // Marketing (00253650);11/21/2002, p24
Cites a global bi-annual qualitative study conducted by Research International Observer on the concept of global brand. Influence of negative behavior by brands on consumers; Comparison of local and global brands; Role of politics in consumption of brands.
- The brand you convey vs. the brand you portray. McMillan, Alan J. // Athens News;3/27/2014, p8
The author comments on the things that reflects a person's personal brands.