The Life Aquatic
- Speedo's pool of talent. Hannen, Michelle; Murrill, Maureen // BRW;09/29/2000, Vol. 22 Issue 38, p19
Reports that most of the medals in swimming competitions during the 2000 Olympic Games in Sydney, New South Wales, were won by athletes wearing swimsuits manufactured by Speedo International. Implications for the company's business operations.
- FULL TECH AHEAD. Greene, Joshua // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;7/18/2003, Vol. 186 Issue 13, WWD Milestone p30
Reports on the technological innovations developed by swimwear manufacturer Speedo. Shrinking of the racing suit in 1948; Introduction of the Lycra spandex in 1974; Creation of Aquaspec; Study on biomimetics; Development of Fastskin.
- What's your fitness tribe? // Women's Fitness;Oct2013, Issue 119, p85
The article offers brief information on fashion accessories including the PhotoReady BB Cream from Revlon Inc., the swimsuits from Speedo International Ltd., and the Walkman Waterproof MP3 Player from Sony Corp. The article further presents the views of various personal trainers including Suzan...
- Swimming to the Aquabeat. // Splash!;Dec2010/Jan2011, p82
The article evaluates the Aquabeat mp3 players from Speedo International Ltd.
- Speedo's New Weapon. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;12/1/2011, Vol. 202 Issue 113, p3b
The article evaluates the swimming gear Fastskin 3 Racing System from Speedo International Ltd.
- Celebrating No. 75. Morales, Tito // Swimming World & Junior Swimmer;Apr2003, Vol. 44 Issue 4, p25
The article focuses on the contributions of swimsuit manufacturer Speedo for its 75 years of contributions to the sport of swimming.
- SPEEDO Takes To The Ice. // Textile World;Jan/Feb2006, Vol. 156 Issue 1, p44
The article features the Fastskin FSII Ice speed suit developed by Speedo International company. The speed suit was designed to meet the needs of skeleton, bobsled and luge athletes. The company claims that the aerodynamic features of Speedo Fastskin FSII swimsuit were combined with...
- Splash. // Aqua;Jan2010, Vol. 35 Issue 1, p76
The article evaluates several products including the aboveground liner program from Plastomayd, the SwiMP3.1G music player from Finis Inc., and the Omni Rocks rock step from PDC Spas.
- Swimming rocks. // Prevention;Jul2005, Vol. 57 Issue 7, p38
Evaluates the waterproof SwiMP3 player by Finis. Key features; Pros and cons; Cost.