- SHOES. // Transworld Skateboarding;2007 Buyer's Guide, p132
The article presents a buyer's guide for skateboard shoes for January 2007 and offers information on various types and parts of a skateboard shoe. A skateboard shoe's toe cap is an additional layer of material covering the front of the shoe. Insoles are slabs of foam that slip inside the shoe,...
- MUST HAVES. // Transworld Skateboarding;Mar2006, Vol. 24 Issue 3, p94
The article recommends several skateboarding shoes which are priced under $65. It includes Reynolds 3 from Emerica, Bam Darknight from Adio and Reed from IPath.
- MUST HAVES. // Transworld Skateboarding;Jun2006, Vol. 24 Issue 6, p94
The article recommends several signature shoes worn by the newest professional skateboarders in 2006 including IPath by Matt Rodriguez, Fallen by Billy Marks and Etnies by Ryan Sheckler.
- Walk around the clock. Baker, Liz // Self;Apr2004, Vol. 26 Issue 4, p80
Presents several styles of sports shoes. Adidas, Nike; Coach; Rockport; Reebok; New Balance.
- Prince Introduces M Series Footwear. // NSGA Athletic Footwear News;6/23/2006, Vol. 4 Issue 6, p2
The article reports the launch of the M series of sporting shoes from Prince. The shoes feature a multi-layered midsole and a Goodyear Max outsole. The three available models vary on maximum cushioning, maximum stability, or maximum ventilation. Sizes for women range from 6-10 and sizes for men...
- THEN & NOW. BROOKS, JOSH // Transworld Skateboarding;Aug2012, Vol. 30 Issue 8, p22
The article presents a comparison on tech shoes for skateboarding from then and now including the additions of rubber to different pieces of the shoe, such as the toe cap on the NTS Airwalk from the 1990s to the mid-2000s, and the placement of heel cushions instead of air bags today.
- Skartifacts! // Transworld Skateboarding;Jun2006, Vol. 24 Issue 6, p76
The article presents several skateboarding products sold at Internet auction sites, including the periodical "TransWorld SKATEboarding," Volume 1, Issue 1, 1983, Sk8-HI shoes by Jim Van Doren and Ryan Sheckler autographed skateboard deck.
- Plastic Capsules Contain Helium. // Plastics News;09/20/99, Vol. 11 Issue 31, p33
Introduces a skate-shoe heel encapsulating helium developed by Converse Inc. Design; Materials used; Launching date; Participation of Converse at the 1999 Action Sports Retailer Trade Exposition in San Diego, California.
- Most Wanted. // Transworld Skateboarding;Dec2003, Vol. 21 Issue 12, p258
Provides information on several skateboarding equipment and supplies. Drops Technical skateboards from Popwar; Helmets from Capix; Shoes from Lakai.