- Kaenon Introduces Ophthalmic Frame Collection. Carroll, Deirdre // Vision Monday;5/14/2012, Vol. 26 Issue 6, p40
The article previews the Kaenon Optical frame collection launched by Kaenon.
- SPORTING EVENTS. Nicola, Gloria // 20/20;Jan2009, Vol. 36 Issue 1, p65
The article evaluates several sunglasses including the Kula Rose from Maui Jim Inc., the Autovaughn from Optic Nerve, and the Noyz from Rudy Project.
- Preserving the Vision of the Future. L. T. // 20/20;Oct2008, Vol. 35 Issue 12, p34
The article reports that Optic Nerve has donated 1,000 pairs of sunglasses to the dZi Foundation in 2008. dZi Foundation facilitates an optical solution program that provides optical education, ophthalmologist consultations and sunwear to children in desert-like climates. Moreover, the...
- KAENON: KLR. Garcia, Victoria // 20/20;Dec2015, Vol. 42 Issue 14, p80
The article offers brief information on eyeglass frames collection KLR from Kaenon.
- FOUR-EYED FIELDER. YEH, CHRISTINE // 20/20;Sep2013, Vol. 40 Issue 11, p32
The article offers information on Eric Sogard, Major League Baseball (MLB) team Oakland Athletics infielder and discusses about his Kaenon Inc.'s style 401 eyeglasses. It informs that Sogard wear SR-91 polarized sun lenses during games. It mentions that these glasses are manufactured with...
- Sunny Days. // Ski;Spring2014, Vol. 78 Issue 6, p32
The article offers brief information on several sunglasses including the Zeal Riviera from Zeal Optics Inc., the Oakley Distress from Oakley Inc. and the Smith Gibson from Smith Optics Inc.
- PRODUCTS WITH A PURPOSE. // 20/20;Sep2013, Vol. 40 Issue 11, p14
The article offers brief information on the Ace, biodegradable sunglass made from cotton from Zeal Optics Inc.
- COLORADO COOL STUFF. // ColoradoBiz;Jun2009, Vol. 36 Issue 6, p67
The article evaluates several sporting goods including the bicycle clothing from BourÃ© Sportswear Inc., the fishing vest from Char Bloom LLC, and the eyeque sunglass from Optic Nerve.
- PRODUCT REVIEW. // Review of Optometry;05/15/2000, Vol. 137 Issue 5, p122
Features optical products as of May 2000. Includes Laser Edge Titanium frame collection by Safilo; Style 4243 by Rodenstock; FS214 sunwear by Fendi Occhiali.