Wilson Unleashes W Line Racquets
- MAJOR RACKET. P.R.; Szish, Katrina // GQ: Gentlemen's Quarterly;Aug2001, Vol. 71 Issue 8, p76
Features Wilson's Triad Hammer 4.0 tennis racket. Assembly of the racket from separate components to reduce impact shock; Comparison with alloy-frame chestnut rackets.
- Junior Mints Four frames for kids that have the flavor of their adult counterparts. // Tennis;Mar2010, Vol. 46 Issue 2, p55
The article evaluates several racquets including the Babolat Aero Pro Drive Jr. from Babolat Corp., the Head Prestige Junior from the company Head Pretsige and the Wilson Six.One 26 BLX from Wilson Sporting Goods and Co.
- Fine, Finer, Finest. Court, Ben // Best Life;Sep2007, Vol. 4 Issue 7, p72
The article evaluates several tennis rackets, including the Dunlop M-Fil 300, the Wilson K-Zen and the Prince OÂ³ Speedport Red.
- ZIP CODE. Gromer, Cliff // Popular Mechanics;Aug2004, Vol. 181 Issue 8, p120
Put more zip in your tennis game with Wilson Sporting Goods Co.'s n1 racket. Using nCode technology, Wilson's frame construction fills the voids between the carbon fibers with nano-size silicon oxide crystals. As a result, nCode rackets are said to be twice as strong and stable, and up to 22...
- The flying W. Draper, Derryck // WSA: Performance & Sports Materials;Mar/Apr2004, Vol. 10 Issue 2, p28
This article focuses on the success of the Wilson Sporting Goods Co. in manufacturing tennis equipments and supplies, as of 2004. The company began building tennis racquets in 1913. The 2004 series of the company's Triad series uses tubular carbon fiber with a CAD-developed decahedral geometry...
- THE complete PLAYER: GEAR. Martin, James // Tennis;Nov/Dec2005, Vol. 41 Issue 10, p76
The article evaluates the Wilson W4 107 tennis racquet from Wilson and offers information on its performance, advantages and disadvantages and cost.
- THE complete PLAYER: GEAR. Martin, James // Tennis;Nov/Dec2005, Vol. 41 Issue 10, p77
The article evaluates the Wilson W6 107 tennis racquet from Wilson and offers information on its performance, advantages and disadvantages and cost.
- Racquets. Martin, James // Tennis;Apr2006, Vol. 42 Issue 3, p56
The article presents a comparison of tennis racquets including those from Wilson, Yonex, Dunlop and Prince and offers information on their costs, head size, weight and flexibility.
- Hit Them With Your Best Shot. Brownell, Ginanne // Newsweek (Pacific Edition);5/14/2007 (Pacific Edition), Vol. 149 Issue 20, p99
The article evaluates various tennis equipment including the M-series footwear from Prince, the [K] Factor series tennis racquets from Wilson, and the DNX range racquet from VÃ¶lkl.