Retail Concepts Acquires Ski Chalet
- PARENT COMPANY PLANS TO AUCTION OFF PAY BY TOUCH. // CardLine;3/21/2008, Vol. 8 Issue 12, p4
The article focuses on the plan of Solidus Networks Inc. to auction off its biometric payment subsidiary Pay By Touch on March 18, 2008 in Los Angeles, California. Solidus filed for voluntary bankruptcy protection in January 2008. It has sold two other subsidiaries at auction as part of its...
- What TSYS Snub Says About First ata's NYCE Sale. Kykendall, Lvonne // American Banker;4/19/2004, Vol. 169 Issue 74, p5
First Data Corp. has reportedly selected the companies that will advance to the second round in the auction for its NYCE network, and the processor's biggest competitor is grumbling at not making the cut. The ousted bidder is Total System Services Inc., the Columbus, Georgia processor mostly...
- Mixed results as Strettons finds buyers remains cautious. // Estates Gazette;7/24/2010, Issue 1029, p36
The article reports that cautious investors bought selectively at the Stretton Edwin Evans auction that was held at the Grand Connaught Rooms in London, England, on July 19, 2010, which ended up with mixed results.
- Winona equipment auction nears. // Indianapolis Business Journal;4/4/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 4, p13
Reports on the plans of bankruptcy lawyers involved in the Winona Memorial Hospital case for an equipment auction in Indianapolis, Indiana. Schedule for the start of the auction's preview; Projected income; Benefits of the auction for the hospital.
- Comdisco Engages Banks. Roberts, Ricardo // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;08/14/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 33, p4
Reports that Comdisco Inc. has engaged investment banks to explore strategic options, including a sale of its subsidiary. Background of Comdisco; Details on the company's acquisition of Prism; Financial results of the company for the third quarter ended June 30, 2000.
- Timing is everything, but be careful. HARKNESS, JEFF // Landscape Management;Jun2014, Vol. 53 Issue 6, p10
The article discusses several factors to consider when deciding whether it is time to sell a company, which include revenue, earnings and strong balance sheet. Other factors mentioned include secondary markets, the cost of procrastinating and the continued role of owner for one to three years.
- Huhtamaki back in black after rigid plastics sale. Brooks, Josh // Packaging News;Mar2010, p8
The article reports that Huhtamaki Group's sell-off of its rigid plastics business in Australia has helped in the increase of its profit in 2009.
- Croda Mulls Divesting Chemicals Operations. Milmo, Sean // Chemical Market Reporter;08/07/2000, Vol. 258 Issue 6, p8
Focuses on the plans of Croda company to sell parts of its industrial chemicals business. Details on the group sales and trading profits posted by Croda for the first half of 2000; Products of the industrial chemicals division of the company; Factors responsible for the financial performance of...
- Aegon prepares to sell off UK assets. Norman, Tessa // Mortgage Strategy (Online Edition);9/9/2015, p2
The article reports that the Dutch financial company Aegon sought to sell assets of its British businesses as they faced pre-tax profit decline by 4 percent in the 2nd quarter of 2015, based on Sky News.