Love Them or Leave Them?
- Sports Equipment M&A Flexes, but Weakly. Roberts, Ricardo // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;11/25/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 45, p1
Provides information on the merger and acquisition deals in the sports equipment industry in the U.S. as of November 2002.
- One stop viewing benefits. // Printing World;11/25/2002, Vol. 280 Issue 8, p23
Highlights the MBO/H+H trade event in London, England. Variety of direct mail applications displayed at the event; Merger between MBO and H+H; Benefits of the merger for the two companies.
- CALENDAR. // SGB;Apr2014, Vol. 47 Issue 4, p48
A calendar of events related to the sporting goods industry in 2014 is presented which includes Atlanta Shoe Market Atlanta, Georgia; Licensing International Expo Las Vegas, Nevada; and European Outdoor Trade Fair Friedrichshafen, Germany.
- SHOW BRIEFS. // Plastics News;9/24/2001, Vol. 13 Issue 30, p23
Introduces several sporting goods at the Action Sports Retailer trade show in San Diego, California. Demonstration of the Indo Board balance trainer; Materials used of the sports sandals manufactured by Sanuk USA LLC; Features of the rolling wheel shoes from Heeling Sports Ltd.
- CALENDAR. // SGB;Nov2013, Vol. 46 Issue 11, p30
A calendar of events related to sporting goods industry in 2013-14 is presented which includes Sports Inc. Athletic Show, Team Dealer Summit and Imprinted Sportswear Show.
- Brooks Hopes To Wear A Takeout. S. G. // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;11/29/2004, Vol. 17 Issue 46, p5
Reports on Brooks Sports Inc., the latest sporting goods company running in the athletic-shoe mergers & acquisitions market as of November 29, 2004. Sales posted by the U.S. technical running show market; Information on the possible bidders for Brooks; Speculation on the value of the company.
- A rebel reformed. Hannen, Michelle // BRW;10/11/2001, Vol. 23 Issue 40, p38
Reports on the acquisition of the Australia-based sports goods company, Rebel Sport Co. by Harvey Norman Co. Financial conditions of the company; Plans for the revival of the company through business planning; Products.
- Asset-disposal services merge. // American Machinist;Nov2001, Vol. 145 Issue 11, p48
Reports business developments as of November 2001. Consolidation between AssetTrade company and GoIndustry company; Venue of the Total Design shows for design engineering professionals of Penton Media and Professional Trade Shows division; Acquisition of VMIC company by GE Fanuc Automation...
- AN OSS OFFENSIVE. McElligott, Tim // Telephony;5/8/2006, Vol. 247 Issue 8, p22
The author reports on the operations support system (OSS) companies and their preoccupation in acquisitions and various tradeshows such as TeleStrategies' Billing World & OSS event in Miami, Florida and the TeleManagement Forum in Nice, France. If these companies are not in exhibitions, they can...