Complaint Handling at the Schindlerhof Hotel with praise and assessment cards
- When A Customer Asks To Speak To Your Supervisor, This Is Your Answer. // Customers First;Sep2011, Vol. 16 Issue 8, p2
The article discusses means on how to handle a situation where an upset customer requests to speak with the supervisor, suggesting phrases denoting that one is not frightened by the request and is willing to solve the customer's problem.
- Avoid the worst control system ever. // Control Engineering;Feb2014, Vol. 61 Issue 2, p26
The article offers tips on how to manage telephone calls from customers who complain about their control systems, which include acting surprise, showing concern and data gathering.
- USFRA Receives National Recognition. // American Cattlemen;Jun2013, Vol. 39 Issue 6, p34
The article announces the national recognition received by the U.S. Farmers & Ranchers Alliance (USFRA) from the Public Relations Society of America (PRSA) and the National Agri-Marketing Association (NAMA) for its consumer communications aimed at restoring trust in the food production system.
- NASD unveils stricter broker complaint rules. // Accounting Today;9/22/2003, Vol. 17 Issue 17, p4
Reports on a proposal by the National Association of Securities Dealers to increase the supervision of U.S. brokers who have high number of client complaints, as of September 22, 2003. Target of the mandate; Number of brokers who had three or more complaints and arbitrations over five years;...
- It all depends…. // Finweek;12/20/2007, p61
The article focuses on how Luasa, association of the professional financial planners, deals with consumer complaints concerning its members in a specific manner in South Africa. According to Hermann Waschefort, president of Luasa, the matter would be referred to the Fais Ombud if the complaint...
- Utilities bottom in complaints handling table. // Utility Week;9/17/2004, Vol. 22 Issue 9, p5
Reports on the results of the Complaints Culture Survey on customer complaints handling conducted by management consultant TMI and the Institute of Customer Service in Great Britain in September 2004. Rank of public utilities in the survey; Satisfaction of utility staff with their training in...
- Just say yes. Caggiano, Christopher // Inc.;Apr99, Vol. 21 Issue 5, p103
Deals with customer complaints. Belief in a warranty policy; Account of an encounter with an abusive customer; Balance between pleasing customers and protecting the staff.
- Words That Kill. Harter, Betsy // Wireless Review;08/01/99, Vol. 16 Issue 15, p43
Relates a phone-buying experience, a case wherein a possibility of loyalty loss from customers in the communication industry may occur. `That's our policy' phrase response of carriers to customer's complaints; Implication of lack of people to handle service issues in retail stores; Issue on...
- Careful customer handling. Morgan, Michael // Cabinet Maker;7/13/2001, Issue 5246, p11
Provides guidelines to deal with customer complaints in businesses. Need to train customer relations staff to deal with volatile situation; Rules in attending customer complaints; Deciding actions for complaints.