- Financial wrap-up. // Broadcasting & Cable;09/13/99, Vol. 129 Issue 38, p10
Presents statistics on the stock-market performance of television broadcasting companies in the United States during the week of September 6 to 10, 1999. Stock indexes; Top gainers and losers.
- B&C INDICES. // Broadcasting & Cable;8/4/2003, Vol. 133 Issue 31, p3
Presents data pertaining to stock prices of various U.S.-based television and cable broadcasting companies.
- FINANCIAL WRAP-UP. // Broadcasting & Cable;05/29/2000, Vol. 130 Issue 23, p14
Presents information on the stock market performance of television broadcasting companies in the United States for the week May 22 to 26, 2000. Broadcast television companies; Cable television companies.
- CSG Takes Hit After a 2002 Warning. Farrell, Mike // Multichannel News;11/5/2001, Vol. 22 Issue 45, p31
Reports the stock price decline of CSG Systems International Inc. Factors affecting the decline; Earnings of the company in the third quarter; Revenue estimates of the company for the year.
- Bargains scarcer but still available. // Dow Theory Forecasts;9/26/2005, Vol. 61 Issue 39, p1
This article reports that while measuring the stock market's fair value has never been easy, the last six years have underscored the importance of choosing one's yardstick carefully. As a result of the activities at the U.S. stock market, the price/earnings (P/E) ratios based on the...
- Volatile stock market could stall broadcast deals. Merigas, Diane // Electronic Media;09/14/98, Vol. 17 Issue 38, p3
Reports that due to the unexpected decline in the stock market, a considerable amount of deals within the television industry in the United States, were withdrawn. Reference to the withdrawal of Young Broadcasting company from the sale block; Comments from Bishop Cheen, broadcast analyst for...
- THE B&C. // Broadcasting & Cable;3/7/2005, Vol. 135 Issue 10, p8
Presents data regarding the stocks of television networks and cable operators in the U.S. from February 25 to March 3, 2005. Performance of broadcast television groups; Television networks and cable companies that have experienced an increase in their stock prices; Decrease in the stocks of...
- Bullish or bearish? Your choice. Here are "reasons.". // In Search of the Perfect Investment;8/12/2013, p1
The article discusses the performance of several companies in the U.S. stock market. It is stated that computer firm Apple Inc. will introduce the new iPhone 5S on September 10, 2013, and this is likely to have a positive effect on the company's stock. J.P. Morgan Chase & Co. bank's chief U.S....
- Electronic Media stock index for the week ended Dec. 11. // Electronic Media;12/21/98, Vol. 17 Issue 52, p16
Presents share prices of television broadcasting-related corporations based in the United States, at the close of trading on December 11, 1998. Performance of the `Electronic Media' magazine's stock index for the week ended December 11, 1998.