Profiting From The Bugle Call
- UK TV advertising spend to decrease in second quarter. McCabe, Maisie // Campaign;4/26/2013, p8
The article reports on the warning of media agency buyers regarding its estimates on around 5 percent year on year decrease of the TV advertising market in Great Britain in the second quarter of 2013.
- The Month: Stat of the Month - 46.8%. // Campaign Asia-Pacific;Oct2014, p1
TV's share of overall adspend in China, 2014 (the first drop below 50 per cent)
- How one day can change the map. // Advertising Age;5/12/2014, Vol. 85 Issue 11, p5
An introduction is presented to articles published in this issue on the 2014 upfront television advertising advanced sales period.
- Customer Placement. Sennott, Sarah // Newsweek (Pacific Edition);11/29/2004 (Pacific Edition), Vol. 144 Issue 22, p52
Reports on how corporations are utilizing advergames. Television advertising that looks like video games; Availability of the games on televisions, personal computers, and cellular telephones; Amount the U.S. Army spends on its recruiting advergame.
- GLOBAL NEWS. // Advertising Age;4/12/1993, Vol. 64 Issue 15, p41
Presents news briefs related to advertising as of April 1993. End of the British advertising spending recession; Increase in the audience share of satellite and cable television; Television campaign of Nestle for its Valvert mineral water.
- Marketers aim for parents via kid TV. STANLEY, T.L. // Advertising Age;10/4/2004, Vol. 75 Issue 40, p75
Reports on the advertisers' strategy of targeting young consumers in the U.S. as of October 4, 2004. Expectation on the total spending for television advertisements targeting young consumers; Advertisers that are spending for advertisements at the Nickelodeon channel; Focus of the...
- Who buys spot/local TV? // Advertising Age;9/23/1992, Vol. 63 Issue 39, pT-2
This section presents a chart of the advertising spending by spot and local television categories in the U.S. in 1991, including consumer services and restaurants.
- Spot TV buys surge in 1st quarter. Mandese, Joe // Advertising Age;1/31/1994, Vol. 65 Issue 5, p8
The article reports that television spot is experiencing advertising sales gains. According to reports, television representatives are projecting double digit increases for the 1994 first-quarter spot spending. Some of the factors believed to have contributed to the rise in television spot...
- TV Ad Revenue Dropped in July. J. L. // Broadcasting & Cable;9/8/2014, Vol. 144 Issue 33, p25
The article reports on the decline in television (TV) advertising spending in the U.S. in July 2014, according to figures from research firm Standard Media, and mentions topics including the decline in cable and broadcast TV advertising and an increase in advertising revenues of newspapers.