- ... but provides boon to feevees. Littleton, Cynthia // Variety;12/10/2007, Vol. 409 Issue 4, p26
The article reports on the impact of the Writers Guild of America (WGA) screenwriters' union strike on the 2007-2008 television ratings season for premium cable networks like HBO and Showtime. These channels have completed production on new 2008 programs that can now air without competition from...
- People's choice: Top cable shows. // Broadcasting & Cable;8/7/95, Vol. 125 Issue 32, p23
Informs about rankings of top basic cable programs in United States from July 24-30, 1995 and pay cable programs from July 24-30, 1995. `Kindergarten Cop,' movie; `The Terminator,' movie; `O.J. Simpson Trial Coverage'; More.
- Ratings week. // Broadcasting & Cable;8/14/95, Vol. 125 Issue 33, p17
Presents the ratings of television programs in the United States from July 31 to August 6, 1995.
- Ratings week. // Broadcasting & Cable;8/14/95, Vol. 125 Issue 33, p19
Presents a list of top rated television programs in the United States for the week starting from July 24 to 30, 1995.
- Top ten television shows, June 12-18. // Christian Science Monitor;6/23/95, Vol. 87 Issue 146, p2
Ranks the top ten television shows in the United States of the week, June 12-18, 1995.
- Top 10 television shows, July 3-9. // Christian Science Monitor;7/14/95, Vol. 87 Issue 160, p2
Lists the top ten television shows broadcast in the United States btween July 3 and 9, 1995, as reported by the Associated Press.
- Ratings. // Electronic Media;09/01/97, Vol. 16 Issue 36, p26
Presents statistical information on the ratings of television programs in the United States, for the period August 18-24, 1997. Demographic categorization of the ratings; Night-by-night Nielsen prime-time household ratings; Top broadcast shows.
- Ratings. // Electronic Media;09/08/97, Vol. 16 Issue 37, p32
Presents information on television ratings in the United States, from August 18-31, 1997. Basic cable ratings; Season-to-season household prime-time ratings.
- Ratings. // Electronic Media;09/07/98, Vol. 17 Issue 37, p24
Presents statistical information on the rating of the television broadcasting industry in United States for 1998. Identification of television programs in broadcast prime-time for August 24th to 30th, 1998; Details on programs in syndication for August 17th to 23rd, 1998; Rating of cable by...