Baptist Health, Ala., cut to A2 by Moody's
- Bond Ratings. // AHA News;05/10/99, Vol. 35 Issue 18, p5
Focuses on the bond ratings of several medical facilities in the United States. Information on the Baptist Health System's downgrading; Rating of the Children's Hospital of Los Angeles; Details on the financial outlook of Holyoke Hospital in Massachusetts.
- Moody's Poised to Downgrade Alabama-Based Baptist Health. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;12/17/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31286, p44
Reports that Moody's Investors Service Inc. has downgraded Montgomery Alabama-based Baptist Health's bond ratings. Impact of the decline in the ratings of bonds on the financial performance of the health care organization; Services offered by Baptist Health; Concerns of Moody's related to the...
- Baptist Health Improves. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;9/2/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31961, p27
Reports on the improvement of the outlook of the rating of the bonds issued by Jacksonville Health Facilities Authority on behalf of Baptist Health Systems Inc. by Standard & Poor's Corp. in Jacksonville, Florida. Effect of the revision on the hospital revenue bonds sold for the Baptist Medical...
- SOUTHEAST Bond-Watch. // Bond Buyer;4/1/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31854, p39
Presents news briefs related to municipal bond issues in the Southeast as of April 1, 2004. Standard & Poor's downgrade of bond ratings issued to Baptist Medical Center Specialty Care Facilities Financing Authority on behalf of Baptist Health System Inc.; Alabama Governor Bob Riley's issuance...
- Moody's Cuts Baptist Health of East Tennessee to Baa3. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;6/3/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31897, p35
Reports on Moody's Investors Service's decision to downgrade the long-term bond rating for Baptist Health System of East Tennessee obligated group. Claim that the hospital group will soon be unable to meet its covenanted debt coverage ratio and will fall into technical default; Effect of the...
- Systems may get creative. Asplund, Jon // AHA News;01/25/99, Vol. 35 Issue 3, p7
Reports that health care organizations in the United States will seek other financing arrangements if bond ratings maintain a downward trend for 1998. Sale of tax-exempt corporate securities; Unloading of properties to a real estate investment trust; Advantages of the financial agreements;...
- Regional news. Galloro, Vince // Modern Healthcare;10/16/2000, Vol. 30 Issue 43, p60
Presents news on the medical care sector of the United States as of October 16, 2000. Number of complaints filed by doctors and consumers in Connecticut against health maintenance organizations in 1999; Rating assigned by Standard and Poor's on the upcoming bond issue of Saint Anthony's Medical...
- Boston to Sell $200 Million in GOs and Bans. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;2/6/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31568, p4
Focuses on the proposed sale of multi-million dollar bonds and bond anticipation notes by Boston, Massachusetts. Electronic bidding system on which the bonds and notes are being priced; Components that make up the deal; Bond ratings by various rating agencies.
- NEWS IN BRIEF. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;9/25/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31727, p2
Reports developments related to the bond market in the U.S. as of September 2003. Marketing of general obligation bonds; Improvement of the bond rating of Catholic Healthcare West; Decline of the bond rating of the Massachusetts Health and Educational Facilities Authority.