Treasury: SLGS sales to outpace 1st quarter
- Treasury Slates 2-Year Auction. Floyd, Daniel F. // Bond Buyer;07/20/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30936, p2
Reports on the United States Treasury Department's plan to auction two-year notes on July 26, 2000 to replace maturing securities.
- Treasury Slates 2-Year Auction. Floyd, Daniel F. // Bond Buyer;01/18/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31059, p2
Reports on the United States Treasury Department's plan to sell two-year notes on January 24, 2001.
- Treasury Buys Back $1.5B of Bonds. Floyd, Daniel F. // Bond Buyer;7/20/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31185, p2
Reports on the United States Treasury Department's completion of a debt buy-back operation for eligible, outstanding issues, maturing between February 2023 and November 2027.
- Treasury Slates Auction Paydown. Floyd, Daniel F. // Bond Buyer;12/29/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31047, p2
Reports on the United States Treasury Department's plan to pay down $4.567 billion at its weekly auction of discount bills by selling $23 billion to replace maturing securities.
- Weekly T-Bills Go At 4.960%, 4.970%. Smith, Nicole // Bond Buyer;9/6/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32460, p2
The article reports on the decline of the tender rates of the U.S. Treasury Department's 91-day and 182-day discount bills to 4.970 percent. Prices for the 91-day discount bills were reported to be 98.772764 and 97.512667 for the 182-day discount bills. Tender at high rates were given to be...
- Weekly T-Bills Go at 0.025%, 0.070% High Rates. // Bondbuyer.com;11/17/2014, p1
Tender rates for the Treasury Department's latest 91-day and 182-day discount bills were mixed, as the three-months incurred a 0.025% high rate, unchanged from 0.025% the prior week, and the six-months incurred a 0.070% high rate, up from 0.060% the week before.
- Treasury's buyback program called a success. // Inside Tucson Business;08/07/2000, Vol. 10 Issue 20, p7
Reports on the success of the United States Treasury Department's debt buyback program. Plans of the Treasury Department to continue its bi-monthly purchases of longer-maturity government bonds; Amount of securities the government intends to buy back.
- Treasury 4-Weeks To Raise New Cash. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;1/27/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31808, p2
Reports on the sale of discount treasury bills by the Treasury Department in Washington.
- PUBLIC DEBT OPERATIONS: TREASURY FINANCING: JULY-SEPTEMBER. // Treasury Bulletin;Dec2014, p41
The article focuses on the fiscal operations of the U.S. Treasury Department from July-September 2014. It discusses the Treasury's auction of 3-year notes, 9-year 10-month 2-Â½ percent notes, 52-week bills, 2-year notes, 7-year notes and 1-year 10-month 0.070 percent floating rate notes. The...