Web could spur growth in lien sales
- Low turnout expected in county tax lien auction. Rademacher, Kevin // Inside Tucson Business;01/18/99, Vol. 8 Issue 43, p19
Focuses on the upcoming tax lien auction in Pima County, Arizona. Number of parcels to be offered by the county in its tax lien auction; Declining profitability as the possible reason for the expected drop in the number of participants in the auction; Total dollar value of the parcels to be...
- Pima County to put $30.5M in tax liens up for auction. // Inside Tucson Business;2/8/2013, Vol. 22 Issue 37, p16
The article reports that 13,450 delinquent tax liens will be sold by Pima County, Arizona in an annual auction.
- Pima County puts 14,712 tax liens up for auction. // Inside Tucson Business;2/8/2010, Vol. 19 Issue 36, p6
The article reports that a notice of 14,712 parcels with tax liens will be put up for auctions by Pima County Treasurer Beth on February 24, 2010 in Arizona.
- Pima County delinquent tax lien total edges upward. Moore, Philip S. // Inside Tucson Business;2/5/2007, Vol. 16 Issue 35, p17
The article reports on the increase of the number of delinquent tax liens to be auctioned by the Pima County Treasurer in Arizona. The treasurer's office will auction off claims for unpaid property taxes. Eight more property tax bills worth a total of $1 million that went unpaid in 2006 is...
- If you go, be prepared to move fast. // Inside Tucson Business;2/18/2008, Vol. 17 Issue 37, p4
The article describes the annual tax lien sale conducted in Pima County, Arizona. The aim of the auction is to get the taxes owed on different properties in the county. Investors only buy lien certificates and not properties. In the property auction, bidders start at 16% of the value and bid...
- Some FAQs if you're thinking about buying tax liens. // Inside Tucson Business;2/8/2010, Vol. 19 Issue 36, p6
The article presents questions and answers related to tax lien including the tax liens that are sold, how to buy tax lien certificates and the auction area.
- Are we on the brink of online auctions? Cavanagh, Elaine // Estates Gazette;11/5/2005, Issue 544, p110
This article focuses on the impact of technology on residential auctions market in Great Britain in 2005. Technology has become a powerful tool in the auctions market. Electronic catalogues and online legal packs and property viewings are all part of today's marketing machinery, as is the...
- Auction.com Puts Out Welcome Mat for Hotel Trade. HUGHES, PAUL // Orange County Business Journal;5/18/2015, Vol. 38 Issue 20, p1
The article focuses on the effort of Auction.com in Irvine, California to position itself to take advantage of the existing boom in the hotel industry, with a focus on middle-market transactions in the $1 million to $15 million range. According to Chairman Robert Friedman, the transparency and...
- Pima County to put $35.3M in tax liens up for auction. // Inside Tucson Business;2/10/2012, Vol. 21 Issue 37, p6
The article reports on the 13,897 delinquent tax liens totaling almost 35.3 million dollars which will be put by Pima County, Arizona for sale in the annual auction in February 2012. It says that the counties in Arizona are putting the liens for sale in an auction, where investors are bidding on...