FERGIE & ANDREW TO marry again
- House hunting? Green, Michelle // People;6/10/96, Vol. 45 Issue 23, p122
Looks at a report in a London paper that said that the Queen disapproved of the Duchess of York's plans to move into Prince Andrew's Berkshire home. Speculation in tabloids about duchess's use of diet pills, and uncertainty of her charity sponsors.
- The prince and his last duchess. Luscombe, Belinda // Time;4/29/1996, Vol. 147 Issue 18, p105
Discusses the divorce of Prince Andrew, Duke of York, and Sarah Ferguson, Duchess of York. Following four years of separation; Two daughters, Beatrice and Eugenie; The public's attitude toward Fergie.
- FERGIE MOVES BACK IN. // Woman's Day (Australian Consolidated Press);2/18/2008, Vol. 60 Issue 7, p120
The article reports that former British royal Sarah Ferguson has moved in with her ex-husband Prince Andrew after a blaze at her Surrey, England home. Ferguson was forced out of her home after a scented candle set fire to the curtains in her bathroom. While Prince Andrew is delighted have his ex...
- star gazing. Hill, Scott Russell // Woman's Day (Australian Consolidated Press);1/16/2006, Vol. 58 Issue 3, p87
The article comments on the divorced couple, Prince Andrew and Sarah Ferguson, the Duke and Duchess of York. It describes the interpersonal relations between the two after their divorce. The role of their personality differences in the failure of their marriage is discussed. An overview of their...
- Fergie WHY I BETRAYED THE MAN I LOVE. Koch, Phillip // Woman's Day (Australian Consolidated Press);6/7/2010, Vol. 62 Issue 23, p18
The article reports on the financial problems faced by the Duchess of York, Sarah Ferguson. It informs that Ferguson celebrated her 50th birthday in October 2009 which was overshadowed by the financial crisis. It informs that a legal firm sued Ferguson for unpaid bills and that her birthday...
- CATCHING UP WITH SARAH FERGUSON. Adato, Allison // People;1/15/2007, Vol. 67 Issue 2, p108
The article presents an interview with Sarah Ferguson, former Duchess of York and Weight Watchers spokesperson. Ferguson talks about how she felt following the divorce. Her emotional state after the breakup of her marriage helped spur comfort-eating, which contributed to her weight gain. In...
- The prince and his last duchess. Luscombe, Belinda // Time International (South Pacific Edition);4/29/96, Issue 18, p99
Discusses the divorce of Britain's Sarah Ferguson and Prince Andrew and the idea that the grand beginnings of royal marriages make their dissolution seem pathetic. Amicable nature of divorce; Reasons for divorce.
- Alas, poor yorks. Stein, Ellin; Denworth, Lydia // People;4/29/96, Vol. 45 Issue 17, p52
Discusses the long-awaited divorce announcement of Sarah Ferguson and Prince Andrew. Sarah's alleged relationship with John Bryan; Influence of Princess Diana on their relationship; Fergie's flirtations with friend Thomas Muster; Amount of divorce settlement; Prince Andrew's reaction.
- Sarah Ferguson "I FEEL LIKE A 25 YEAR OLD". Koch, Phillip // Woman's Day (Australian Consolidated Press);3/22/2010, Vol. 62 Issue 12, p44
The article presents information on Sarah Ferguson, Duchess of York. She insists that she can think of nothing worse than being ordinary. The duchess helped former husband Prince Andrew celebrate his own 50th birthday with their daughters, Princess Beatrice, and Princess Kugenie, at a party at...