Retail choice: TK Maxx Home
- The low-cost: retail revolution. Walsh, Fiona // Management Today;Mar2005, p50
The article focuses on the low-cost retail stores. The store frontage is not much to look at. There are no fancy window displays; in fact, there's no merchandise at all, just a set of up and down escalators that take customers to and from the first-floor shop. But those escalators are packed....
- TK Maxx set for Comic Relief tie. // Marketing (00253650);12/1/2004, p12
The article informs that TK Maxx is going to be the exclusive T-shirt retailer of Comic Relief's 2005 Red Nose Day, supported by a host of celebrities. The chain will sell T-shirts for adults and children with tips on how to customise them. Celebrities including Minnie Driver, Jayne Middlemiss...
- TK Maxx to push homeware stores through BBC show. // Marketing Week (01419285);3/24/2005, Vol. 28 Issue 11, p8
The article reports that TK Maxx is launching the first of nine stand-alone homeware stores next month and has teamed up with BBC Good Homes Show to highlight the range. The discount retailer has been established in Great Britain for ten years, and has sold homeware alongside clothes since then....
- TK Maxx is proof power corrupts. Ritson, Mark // Marketing (00253650);6/1/2006, p21
The article reports on marketing strategies adopted by TK Maxx. TK Maxx is the British affiliate of the U.S. company TJX, which runs a global network of "off-price" stores. The company provides hefty discounts on well-known brands. TK Maxx is able to do this because of its core competence and...
- TK Maxx launches homewares chain. // Housewares;Jul2005, Issue 191, p37
Reports on the launch of the TK Maxx Home homewares store of fashion retailer TK Maxx in Coventry, England. Store area; Expansion plans of the firm; Benefits of the plans for the firm.
- TK Maxx opens first Northern Ireland store. Mammarella, James // Discount Store News;5/1/95, Vol. 34 Issue 9, p6
No abstract available.
- Naked wins brief for discounter TK Maxx. // Campaign (UK);12/3/2004, Issue 49, p8
The article focuses on the company Naked Communications which has picked up a brief from the discount retailer TK Maxx after a four-way pitch. The agency saw off competition from TK Maxx's media planning and buying agency, Starcom Motive, through which the retailer spends about Â£ 2.3 million...
- NEWS. // In-Store;Mar2005, p19
Presents news briefs on retailers in Great Britain as of March 2005. Expansion of cut-price designer fashion retailer TK Maxx; Increase in sales posted by retailer Ann Summers for the twelve months to June 2004; Decline in retail sales posted by furniture retailer MFI.
- Souvenir shop gets Circus underlet. McClary, Samantha // Estates Gazette;6/13/2009, Issue 923, p18
The article reports on the opening by Criterion Capital of its own Cool Britannia store at the Criterion Building, London, England. Criterion Capital reached agreement with Crown Estate to open the souvenir shop selling Union Jack-emblazoned goods. The Crown vetoed the letting of the store to...