SECURITIES IN REGISTRATION: DEBT
- PIPELINE. // Investment Dealers' Digest;11/8/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 43, p16
Presents financing deals involving companies in the U.S. Loans in process as of November 4, 2004; Debt and initial public offerings available through November 9, 2004.
- SECURITIES IN REGISTRATION: EQUITY. // Investment Dealers' Digest;9/19/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 35, p50
Presents a list of planned equity initial public offerings filed before the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission for the month of August 2005. Security type involved in the offering sought by Citigroup Funding; Number of shares filed by Peregrine Pharmaceuticals Inc.; Manager in the deal of...
- Calumet sets terms for IPO. // Indianapolis Business Journal;1/23/2006, Vol. 26 Issue 47, p47
The article reports that Calumet Specialty Products Partners LP set an estimated price range for the initial product offering it announced in October. The company expects to raise 139 million dollars by offering 6.45 million dollar shares and plans to use revenues to repay 122 million dollars in...
- Second Helpings for PE Sponsors in Equity Market. Holman, Kelly // Investment Dealers' Digest;11/13/2009, Vol. 75 Issue 43, p1
The article reports on the use of secondary public offerings by sponsored-owned companies in the U.S. to pay down debts. It states that if the broader equity markets stay buoyant, secondary offerings could bring in extra profit to private-equity (PE) sponsor firms and their investors. According...
- IPOS IN THE U.S. // Investment Dealers' Digest;4/11/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 14, p16
Presents charts depicting the initial public offerings filed as of April 5, 2005 in the U.S. Name of companies; Price offerings; Managers of the transactions.
- Software Funding Hits A Near-Record Level. PETE BARLAS // Investors Business Daily;7/21/2014, pA05
Software companies raised a near-record amount of cash in the first half of the year, with some analysts suggesting it indicates the hot IPO market will keep sizzling.
- Global IPO Issuance Heaviest in Four Years. Platt, Gordon // Global Finance;Dec2004, Vol. 18 Issue 11, p55
This article reports that the issuance of new stock issues has picked up sharply worldwide in the past few months, raising hope among investment bankers that the equity side of their business is warming up. For the first time since 2000, the annual global issuance of IPOs will surpass $100...
- CBS Outdoor Caps IPO Week. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;3/31/2014, pA01
- A Review Of The Most Recent 100 Initial Public Offerings. // Investment Dealers' Digest;11/8/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 43, p15
Provides a review of 100 initial public offerings that closed on November 3, 2004. Offer date; Offer price; Percentage change; Company name.