INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: TECHNOLOGY
- Muni Yields Higher by 3-5 Basis Points. Scarchilli, Michael // Bond Buyer;2/27/2008, Vol. 363 Issue 32824, p2
The article focuses on the yields of the municipal market in 2008 in the U.S. According to the Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board, the trades of the industry lose. However, the Treasury market showed gains. For instance, the Municipal Electric Authority of Georgia was scheduled to...
- RUSH TO MODERNIZE IS MATCHED BY THE RACE TO INVEST. Wright, Winter // Global Finance;Nov2004, Vol. 18 Issue 10, p7
This article reports that competition between Beijing and Shanghai to become China's financial center intensified as Beijing officials launched a road show to lure European financial institutions to the capital. Although Shanghai is home to one of Chinas two stock exchanges, Beijing contains...
- MANAGED INVESTMENTS. // Money Management;4/28/2005, Vol. 19 Issue 14, p28
Presents charts depicting the most comprehensive managed investment performance data in Australia.
- IPO Winter. Karlgaard, Rich // Forbes Global;5/12/2003, Vol. 6 Issue 10, p58
Analyzes the direction of the U.S. capital market as of May 12, 2003. Market analysts who believe that the market will not be able to rise beyond an average growth of four percent every year from 2000 to 2015; Discussion on the factors that affect the U.S. economy; Initial public offering in...
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: FIGs. // Investment Dealers' Digest;9/19/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 35, p34
Presents charts and a graph depicting the volume of global future income growth securities as of September 12, 2005. Citation of announced U.S. target merger and acquisition advisers; Identification of the top global new issues bookrunners; Entities engaging equity deals.
- Morocco's Capital Markets Grow In Sophistication. // Global Finance;Mar2012, Vol. 26 Issue 3, p31
The article presents information related to the financial and capital market of Morocco, which has improved significantly in 2010-11 with favourable business environment due to reforms in several key areas of regulation.
- Too Much Concern With Today Rather Than Tomorrow? Winger, Alan // Challenge (05775132);Mar/Apr92, Vol. 35 Issue 2, p58
The article comments on erosion in competitive position of the U.S. in a number of high-tech areas. That concern centers around a number of purported causes, not the least of which is what is said to be the American corporation's preoccupation with today rather than tomorrow. While financing is...
- The practice of financial management among large United States corporations. Gilbert, Erika; Reichert, Alan // Financial Practice & Education;Spring/Summer95, Vol. 5 Issue 1, p16
This article discusses how large corporations from the United States have responded to challenges during the 1980s and early 1990s in terms of the types of financial analysis tools they employ. Roughly two-thirds of the companies regularly analyze financial and operating leverage, with 100% of...
- Preserving 2007 IPO Gains: Protection for New Issuers. Comtois, Michele C. // Orange County Business Journal;1/8/2007, Vol. 30 Issue 2, p33
The article considers the reasons why initial public offerings have been relatively scarce in the United States despite a generally healthy stock market in 2006. According to the author, U.S. issuers were driven to seek capital overseas as local markets have been greatly affected by excessive...