INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: RETAIL
- Muni Yields Higher by 3-5 Basis Points. Scarchilli, Michael // Bond Buyer;2/27/2008, Vol. 363 Issue 32824, p2
The article focuses on the yields of the municipal market in 2008 in the U.S. According to the Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board, the trades of the industry lose. However, the Treasury market showed gains. For instance, the Municipal Electric Authority of Georgia was scheduled to...
- RUSH TO MODERNIZE IS MATCHED BY THE RACE TO INVEST. Wright, Winter // Global Finance;Nov2004, Vol. 18 Issue 10, p7
This article reports that competition between Beijing and Shanghai to become China's financial center intensified as Beijing officials launched a road show to lure European financial institutions to the capital. Although Shanghai is home to one of Chinas two stock exchanges, Beijing contains...
- MANAGED INVESTMENTS. // Money Management;4/28/2005, Vol. 19 Issue 14, p28
Presents charts depicting the most comprehensive managed investment performance data in Australia.
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: FIGs. // Investment Dealers' Digest;9/19/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 35, p34
Presents charts and a graph depicting the volume of global future income growth securities as of September 12, 2005. Citation of announced U.S. target merger and acquisition advisers; Identification of the top global new issues bookrunners; Entities engaging equity deals.
- Morocco's Capital Markets Grow In Sophistication. // Global Finance;Mar2012, Vol. 26 Issue 3, p31
The article presents information related to the financial and capital market of Morocco, which has improved significantly in 2010-11 with favourable business environment due to reforms in several key areas of regulation.
- Preserving 2007 IPO Gains: Protection for New Issuers. Comtois, Michele C. // Orange County Business Journal;1/8/2007, Vol. 30 Issue 2, p33
The article considers the reasons why initial public offerings have been relatively scarce in the United States despite a generally healthy stock market in 2006. According to the author, U.S. issuers were driven to seek capital overseas as local markets have been greatly affected by excessive...
- Destroy and REBUILD. Sankey, Derek // Business in Calgary;Feb2012, Vol. 22 Issue 2, p39
The article discusses the nature of Canada's exempt securities market. Craig Skauge, president of the Western Exempt Market Association (WEMA), says that the industry has a bad reputation before the implementation of new regulations. Investments in the market are considered illiquid, thus, they...
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: REAL ESTATE. // Investment Dealers' Digest;9/19/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 35, p42
Presents charts and a graph depicting the global real estate underwriting volume as of September 12, 2005.
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: TECHNOLOGY. // Investment Dealers' Digest;9/19/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 35, p46
Presents charts and a graph depicting the global technology underwriting volume as of September 12, 2005. Proceeds in financial transactions in the semiconductor industry; Citation of announced U.S. target merger and acquisition advisers; Companies involved in technology merger and acquisition...