INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: HEALTHCARE
- Building an Ideal Post-ITS World: Trade in the Trade-Through Rule. Burns, Jodi // Securities Industry News;1/12/2004, Vol. 16 Issue 1, p5
Discusses a planned concept for the reformation of the Inter-market Trading System and the trade-through rule in the U.S. Elimination of the trade-through rule; Implications of the fragmentation among trading platforms; Existence of intermarket linkage in capital markets with multiple trading...
- WRAP WATCH. // Asset Securitization Report;8/15/2005, Vol. 5 Issue 32, p28
Presents a chart depicting the securities deals of several companies in the U.S. Issuer in the securities transaction of Cendant Corp.; Collateral presented by First Citizen bank in its loan deal; Underwriters in the mortgage investment transaction of American Home Mortgage Investment Corp.
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: FIGs. // Investment Dealers' Digest;9/19/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 35, p34
Presents charts and a graph depicting the volume of global future income growth securities as of September 12, 2005. Citation of announced U.S. target merger and acquisition advisers; Identification of the top global new issues bookrunners; Entities engaging equity deals.
- Argentine investors accept longer tenors. // Asset Securitization Report;11/21/2005, Vol. 5 Issue 44, p20
Reports on the expansion of the structured securities market in Argentina. Popularity of longer-term securitizable assets; Recovery of short-term consumer assets and personal loans in the aftermath of the economic crisis; Volume of securitization deals issued during the month of October 2005.
- ASSET-BACKEDS. // Asset Securitization Report;8/15/2005, Vol. 5 Issue 32, p30
Presents charts and graphs depicting the volume of asset-backed securities deals in the U.S. Commercial paper two-week discount rates; Volume in issuance for credit cards; Profile of real estate asset-backed securities deals.
- Pricing Update: Stockland Corp. MacInnes, Alexander // Private Placement Letter;6/25/2012, p4
The article reports that a 155 million dollars equivalent deal has been priced by Stockland Co. It is noted that a 65 Australian dollar tranche for a 6.80% coupon is included in the deal. It is mentioned a residential, industrial and office portfolio valued at 7.7 billion dollars is overseen by...
- Timeliness of financial reporting in emerging capital markets: Evidence from Turkey. Türel, Aslı // Istanbul University Journal of the School of Business Administra;Nov2010, Vol. 39 Issue 2, p227
Timely financial reporting is an essential ingredient for a well-functioning capital market. This study has two objectives. The first one is to measure the extend of timeliness of financial reporting in a developing country, Turkey. The second one is to establish the impact of both company...
- The Relationship Between Stock Manipulation and Financial Report Manipulation. Aren, Selim // Journal of Academic Studies;Aug-Oct2006, Vol. 8 Issue 30, p105
This study was carried out to investigate whether the claimed stock manipulations in the companies engaged in a law suit by Capital Markets Board of Turkey between 1992 and 2003 were also supported by financial report manipulations. To do this, 193 Istanbul Stock Exchange traded companies were...
- BEHAVIORAL BIASES IN TRADING SECURITIES. Vasile, Dedu; Radu, Turcan; Ciprian, Turcan // Annals of the University of Oradea, Economic Science Series;2010, Vol. 19 Issue 2, p717
The main thesis of this paper represents the importance and the effects that human behavior has over capital markets. It is important to see the link between the asset valuation and investor sentiment that motivate to pay for an asset a certain prices over/below the intrinsic value. The main...