- MARKET WATCH. // Orange County Business Journal;6/20/2005, Vol. 28 Issue 25, p6
Presents charts depicting the stock performance of several companies in California for the third week of June 2005. Performance of Wet Seal Inc.; Citation of the week's best performers; Change in the stock value of Edwards Lifesciences Corp.
- Directors' Dealings. // Finweek;8/13/2015, p41
A chart is presented depicting the purchases as well as sales made by directors of shares in the publicly quoted companies.
- The IPO 100. // Investment Dealers' Digest;4/11/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 14, p17
Presents charts depicting the most recent initial public offerings filed as of April 6, 2005 in the U.S. Names of companies involved; Offer price; Offer date.
- Showbiz Stocks. // Daily Variety;8/5/2009, Vol. 304 Issue 23, p10
Two charts are presented that list the showbiz stocks and stock market indexes of several companies in the U.S. as of August 4, 2009 including DirecTV, Comcast and Playboy.
- STOCK REPORT. // Corridor Business Journal;6/27/2011, Vol. 7 Issue 49, p22
Two charts are presented depicting the stocks of Iowa which includes the Corridor Index Stocks and the Corridor Related Stocks of several companies in the city.
- MARKET REPORT. // Malay Mail;11/9/2012, p18
Charts are presented that show the top 10 most active stocks in Malaysia and the stock changes as of November 8, 2012.
- Stocks slip after nearing record. // Indianapolis Business Journal;2/25/2013, Vol. 33 Issue 53, p24
The article presents several charts which depict the declines in stock values in the U.S. from February 14 to 20, 2013 including the top point gainers and losers, earnings and dividends of two companies and the year-to-date changes in stock market indexes.
- JSE joins US in turnaround. Abrams, Colin // Finance Week;3/24/2003, p18
Reports that the turnaround in U.S. stock markets coincided with many financial and industrial stocks on the South African stock exchange in 2003. Key issues of interest; Analysis of pertinent topics and relevant issues; Implications on capital markets.
- Which classmates came up trumps. Hasenfuss, Marc // Finance Week;3/24/2003, p20
Comments on the performance of South African companies that started trading during the stock-market listing boom of the late 1980s. Key issues of interest; Analysis of pertinent topics and relevant issues; Implications on capital markets.