THE IPO 100
- HK companies look West for IPOs. Begum, Husnara // Lawyer;4/5/2004, Vol. 18 Issue 13, p4
Reports on trends in the initial public offering (IPO) market in Hong Kong, China as of April 5, 2004. Efforts of Chinese companies to access the U.S. capital markets by doing dual listings in Hong Kong and Nasdaq; Factors that may deter Chinese companies from listing in the U.S.; Implications...
- IPOs, Dirt-Cheap. Cramer, James J. // New York;11/15/2004, Vol. 37 Issue 40, p30
Looks into the initial public stock offerings of companies. Discovery of the fact that deals are being priced at a discount relative to demand; Prices of some of the deals mentioned; Advice of the author regarding the matter.
- IPO RESEARCH SYMPOSIUM REVIEW. Varshney, Sunjay; Robinson, Rich // Journal of Economics & Finance;Spring2004, Vol. 28 Issue 1, p56
The primary areas of IPO research are briefly reviewed. The five articles of this research symposium are placed within this body of research. The JEF editors indicate issues of particular interest for future IPO research submissions.
- IPOS IN THE U.S. // Investment Dealers' Digest;9/13/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 35, p14
This article focuses on the recent Initial Public Offers of different companies in the U.S. It presents tables containing information on filing date , filing range, amount of total shares and number of shares. Some of the companies listed here are Stonemor Partners; Saxon REIT (SAXND), Real...
- THE IPO 100. // Investment Dealers' Digest;9/13/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 35, p15
This article focuses on the a review of the most recent 100 initial public offerings. The IPO 100 Index measures the average price of the most recent 100 initial public offerings, excluding closed-end funds and unit offerings containing warrants in the U.S. market. For the three weeks ended...
- Spy Eyeing Chance For Public Offering. Graves, Brad // San Diego Business Journal;9/27/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 39, p1
The article reports that Spy Optic Inc., a sunglass and goggle maker, is palling to go public. The company described plans for a $21 million initial public offering in a statement filed with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission on September 15, 2004. The date of the start of its stock...
- IPOs IN THE U.S. // Investment Dealers' Digest;6/14/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 24, p30
Presents figures on initial public offerings (IPO) in the United States during the week of June 14, 2004. IPOs priced for the week of June 3, 2004; New filings for the week of June 3, 2004; Withdrawal activity.
- THE IPO 100. // Investment Dealers' Digest;6/14/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 24, p31
Presents figures concerning the most recent 100 initial public offerings in the United States as of June 3, 2004. Offer price; Measurement of the average price of the most recent 100 initial public offerings; Exclusion of closed-end funds and unit offerings containing warrants in the U.S. market.
- DAMIANI IPO KICKS OFF. Kaiser, Amanda // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;10/29/2007, Vol. 194 Issue 91, p17
This article states that Italian jeweler Damiani SpA began an initial public offering Friday that could generate as much as 150.8 million euros, or $215.4 million at current exchange. Damiani family members are selling 26.36 million shares, or about 31.9 percent of their company, in the offer....