IPOs IN THE U.S
- IPOs IN THE U.S. // Investment Dealers' Digest;5/24/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 21, p36
Presents initial public offerings in the U.S. as of May 24, 2004. Genworth Financial; Lydian Trust; Animas; Blue Nile; Callwave; DASCO Medical Properties Trust; Extra Space Storage; Huron Consulting Group; Neurometrix; SmartPros; Dex Media.
- THE IPO 100. // Investment Dealers' Digest;5/24/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 21, p37
Lists 100 initial public offerings which closed on May 19, 2004. Animas; Blue Nile; Shanda Interactive Enterprise; Cytokinetics; Barrier Therapeutics; Cutera; Marchex; Asset Acceptance; Bancorp Bank; Webzen; Central Freight Lines; Open Solutions; Marlin Business Services; Symbion; AlphaSmart;...
- BSE awakes to a flood of IPOs. Dunkley, Clare // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;10/14/2005, Vol. 49 Issue 41, p70
This article offers a look at the capital markets in Bahrain. Investors in Bahrain have an unusually exciting six months ahead of them. The kingdom's corporate have finally caught the initial public offering (IPO) bug, with three share sales under way and plans afoot for several more by early...
- Google: Wall Street challenge. // MarketWatch: Global Round-up;December 2003, Vol. 2 Issue 12, p104
Reports on the consideration of Google Inc. for an electronic auction of its shares for its much-talked about initial public offering. Challenges posed by Google to Wall Street equity-underwriting cartel; Plans of the company on how to execute its introduction to the stock market; Complaints...
- Global IPO Volume Stronger Than Last Year. Platt, Gordon // Global Finance;Sep2005, Vol. 19 Issue 8, p45
Reports on the increase in the volume of global initial public offerings (IPO) for the year 2005. Total volume of IPO deals in the period from January 1 to August 3, 2005; Position of Goldman Sachs & Co. in the global IPO league tables; Identification of major issuers during the period.
- UNDERPRICING AND IPO OWNERSHIP RETENTION. Robinson, Richard M.; Robinson, Mary Ann; Peng, Chien-Chih // Journal of Economics & Finance;Spring2004, Vol. 28 Issue 1, p132
An agency-theory model of IPO management retention is presented and empirically explored. The model is based upon the differences between the investment public's and underwriters' fears of the consequences of management entrenchment and other agency problems. The model suggests that IPO...
- Chinese IPO listings Dip Drastically in US. O'Connor, Colleen Marie // Investment Dealers' Digest;10/17/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 39, p13
Reports on the Chinese companies who are undertaking initial public offerings (IPO) in the U.S. List of Chinese companies taken the IPO plunge on U.S. exchanges in 2005; Statement of executives on U.S. listed Chinese companies regarding their decision to include the companies in the list;...
- IPOS IN THE U.S. // Investment Dealers' Digest;11/8/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 43, p14
Presents data concerning initial public offerings (IPO) in the U.S. as of November 15, 2004. IPO priced; New filings; Withdrawal activity; Offering date; Offering price; Bookrunners; Filing range.
- A Review Of The Most Recent 100 Initial Public Offerings. // Investment Dealers' Digest;11/8/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 43, p15
Provides a review of 100 initial public offerings that closed on November 3, 2004. Offer date; Offer price; Percentage change; Company name.