Behind Search Engine Craze Lies Advertising
- Search ads soar ahead. // Marketing Week;7/29/2004, Vol. 27 Issue 31, p17
Presents an analysis on online advertising spending in Great Britain. Total amount spent by marketers on search engine advertising; Worth of cinema advertising.
- Forget opt-out, think relevance. Nutley, Michael // New Media Age;9/14/2006, p16
This article emphasizes the importance of relevance in interactive advertising. For several years now, researchers and experts have been saying that the era of interruptive advertising is over. They explain that advertising needs to relevant, targeted, useful and must deliver value to consumers....
- Enter the creative superman/woman. Kelly, Tony // B&T Weekly;1/20/2006, Vol. 55 Issue 2548, p8
The author reflects on the existence of webvertising or Internet advertising in the advertising industry. According to him, people in the advertising industry saw the web sites as the new marketing tool in the 20th century. He realized that in the 21st century the coverage of new media marketing...
- 29 ways Internet can supplement your media buy. Pollack, Irwin // Fort Worth Business Press;3/19/2004, Vol. 17 Issue 12, p9
Presents a list of several advantages of using Internet advertising. Increase in brand awareness; Increase usage of the brand; Reduction of obsolete or excess inventory via promotions.
- Seven-fold growth for online ads. // B&T Weekly;4/22/2005, Vol. 54 Issue 2515, special section p34
Reports on the financial performance of the online advertising industry in New Zealand. Percentage of increase in revenue; Factors contributing to the increase; Role of broadband in improving the market status of Internet advertising.
- Finding the right place for pop-ups. Ronan, Paula // New Media Age;2/19/2004, p15
Presents an article about the importance of online advertising. Features of online advertisements; Manner in which online advertising deserves enhanced focus.
- Next year will see return of healthy growth rates in online ad spend. LETANG, VINCENT // New Media Age;8/20/2009, p07
The article discusses the highlights of forecasts made by IAB Europe for the European online advertising market. The forecasts were based on the advertising revenue figures provided by 19 national Interactive Advertising Bureaus (IAB) for its annual "AdEx Report." Online advertising revenue is...
- Barbican begins first Web push. // New Media Age;6/19/2003, p3
Reports on the first online campaign launched by Barbican, an arts venue in London, England. Reason for the online campaign of Barbican; Features of the campaign; Company which produced the online campaign.
- Search for a way forward. Harrison, Andrew // Marketing Week;5/3/2007, Vol. 30 Issue 18, p26
The article talks about issues in the innovation of search marketing in Great Britain. According to Stuart Smith, editor of "Marketing Week," the latest figures of the Internet Advertising Bureau has suggested that online marketing spend is already over Â£2bn in the country and is growing by...
- Sunday circulars get new life online. Oser, Kris // Advertising Age;8/23/2004, Vol. 75 Issue 34, p29
Reports on the popularity of online advertising circulars in the U.S. as of August 2004. Mass media service providers that launched online advertising circulars; Reasons for the popularity of circulars among retailers; Percentage of consumers who go into the retail stores and purchase products...