Ex-Goldman M&A Big Tees Up Golf Pub
- THE 7TH DAY. // AdMedia;Mar2005, Vol. 20 Issue 2, p34
Presents information on the decline in newspaper readership with "Sunday Star-Times" in the South Island, New Zealand as of March 2005. Reason behind the difficulty in getting readership of the "Star-Times" in Auckland; Comment from Total Media CEO Martin Gillman on the decline; Absence of...
- Pressing Matter. // Hispanic;Feb2007, Vol. 20 Issue 1, p10
The article reports that "El Diario La Prensa," is the highest circulation and readership growth rate of any major newspaper in New York City. According to reports, the newspaper saw an increase in circulation of 5.8 percent for its daily paper and 8.4 percent for its Sunday edition. Established...
- Growth among newspaper inserts. Alarcon, Camille // B&T Weekly;11/17/2006, Vol. 56 Issue 2590, p15
The article reports that Fairfax's "Sydney Magazine" and "Age Melbourne" were the top performers in readership among newspaper-inserted magazines in Australia during the third quarter of 2006, according to Roy Morgan Research. "The Australian Financial Review Magazine" suffered a decline in...
- Ready to rumble. McNickel, David // AdMedia;Jun2003, Vol. 18 Issue 4, p27
With new magazine inserts, price rises and big-time corporate takeovers, you might think the current bout between the periodicals 'Sunday Star-Times,' and the 'Weekend Herald,' is well under way. There's a huge opportunity to grow Sunday readership, as no one has really invested in Sunday here...
- Good day Sunday. Nguyen, Maria // B&T Weekly;8/20/2004, Vol. 54 Issue 2485, p15
Reports that Melbourne, Victoria-based "Sunday Herald Sun" newspaper posted a circulation excess in June 2004. Circulation data released by the Audit Bureau of Circulations; Growth of the newspaper; Readership; Circulation of other newspapers.
- NICHE TITLES FLEX PEX. Shaw, Steven // AdMedia;Mar2004, Vol. 19 Issue 2, p25
Focuses on niche market magazines in New Zealand as of March 2004. Consternation about the relationship structure and delivery of print readership data; Importance of research to readership.
- Editorial Perspective. // Resource Recycling;Jan2013, Vol. 32 Issue 1, p4
The article offers the author's views on the performance of magazines that helps describe the industry in the U.S. The author mentions the slight decline of circulation for the second year with about one percent of readership fall in 2012, after dropping two percent in 2011. Meanwhile, he cites...
- A comparison of two methodologies for counting current periodical use. Naylor, Maiken // Serials Review;Spring93, Vol. 19 Issue 1, p27
Provides a comparative study of two methodologies for counting current periodical use. Comparison of user populations in science and engineering libraries for fall semesters 1987-88 and 1991-92; Changes in collections and user populations; Library locations and hours in comparison with current...
- THERE ARE FURTHER SIGNS OF "THE INCREDIBLY SHRINKING NEWSPAPER BUYER.". // Media Industry Newsletter;11/14/2005, Vol. 58 Issue 44, p2
The article presents information on the circulation of several daily newspapers in the U.S. from April to September 2005. These include "USA Today," "Wall Street Journal," "New York Times," "Los Angeles Times," "Washington Post," and others.