Jackson Securities taps McDaniel as new CEO, president
- Maynard Jackson Dies. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;6/24/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31663, p1
Maynard Jackson, a former mayor of Atlanta, Georgia and also the founder of financial services company Jackson Securities Inc., died on June 23, 2003 of a heart attack. Jackson guided an extensive expansion of the firm's public finance group and the company now has offices in 10 cities. One of...
- Atlanta's Jackson Securities expands as critics get more vocal. Kuiper, Mark T. // Bond Buyer;04/16/98, Vol. 324 Issue 30373, p36
Profiles Jackson Securities Inc. President Maynard Jackson. Career background; Influence of Jackson's political skills and connection to the firm's success; Criticisms against Jackson.
- Jackson: 'Built to Last' Atlanta Firm Has Staying Power, Says CEO. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;7/17/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31679, p1
Reports on the stability of Atlanta, Georgia-based Jackson Securities Inc. after the death of its founder Maynard Jackson. Corporate profile of the firm; Strengths of the firm; Overview of deals signed by the firm after Jackson.
- Maynard Jackson: Creating A Bully Pulpit For Black Business. Dingle, Derek T. // Black Enterprise;May2005, Vol. 35 Issue 10, p32
Features Maynard Holbrook Jackson, Mayor of Atlanta, Georgia, and his efforts to expand African American businesses. Expansion of Hartsfield Airport; Creation by Jackson of access to contracts for black businesses; Launch of Jackson Securities Inc.
- Virgil Murray Appointed Executive Director of the Maynard Jackson Youth Foundation. // Tennessee Tribune;11/11/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 45, p11A
The article announces that Virgil Murray was appointed executive director of the Maynard Jackson Youth Foundation (MJYF).
- Jackson Securities CEO McDaniel Announces Resignation. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;8/17/2010, Vol. 373 Issue 33367, p7
The article announces the resignation of president and chief executive officer (CEO) Reuben McDaniel 3d from Jackson Securities LLC.
- Maynard Jackson enters Atlanta mayor's race against former campaign aide. // Jet;3/6/89, Vol. 75 Issue 22, p4
Reports that former Atlanta mayor Maynard Jackson will run again against former aide Michael Lomax.
- Maynard Jackson gears for 3rd term as Atlanta mayor. // Jet;10/23/89, Vol. 77 Issue 3, p5
Discusses black Atlanta Mayor-elect Maynard Jackson's third-term victory and the transition task force he has chosen to help him identify the issues facing him.
- `Libraries change lives.' // American Libraries;May93, Vol. 24 Issue 5, p453
Presents a statement from Atlanta Mayor Maynard Jackson on how libraries change lives. Background information.