Texas municipalities to get savings in water refunding
- Bond Calls & Redemptions. // Bond Buyer;10/31/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31255, p37
Provides information on bond funding offerings of various companies in the U.S. as of October 31, 2001. Details on general obligation and refunding bonds.
- CPS Mulls $356M Refunding. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;8/16/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32446, p31
The article announces that the Columbus Public Schools (CPS) is set to vote on whether to advance refund of up to $356 million of outstanding debt in Ohio. The objective of the advancing of refund is to increase the bond fund of CPS after discovering a deficit due to an error in tax collections....
- Mecklenburg County, N.C., May Pull $150 Million Deal If Savings Shrink. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;4/2/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31855, p31
Reports that the Mecklenburg County, North Carolina, plans to issue a general obligation bond refunding deal. Details of the proposed refunding bond issue; Readiness of the county government to withdraw its proposed bond issue in case of a rise in interest rates.
- Lebanon, Ore. Has $14 Million Deal. Glazier, Kyle // Bondbuyer.com;9/10/2015, p1
The city of Lebanon, Ore. is preparing to issue more than $14 million of refunding debt.
- Hillsborough County, Fla., Preps Two Deals Totaling $99.6M. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;3/27/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32347, p40
The article reports on the valuation of the two current refunding deals in Hillsborough County, Florida. This two separate offerings had consisted of 58.3 million dollars of capital improvement non-advertisement valorem refunding revenue bonds, Series 2006, and 41.3 million dollars of capital...
- Minnesota's $475M GO Offering Includes First Retail Order Period. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;10/20/2009, Vol. 370 Issue 33202, p3
The article reports on the launch of formal retail-order period for a general obligation sale by the state of Minnesota. It mentions that the state has released statement to possibly issue 906 million dollars of new money and refunding bonds. It notes that it aims the refunding bonds for a...
- N.Y. EFC to Sell $188M of PIT Bonds for Projects, Refunding. Phillips, Ted // Bond Buyer;1/11/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32546, p36
The article reports on the plans of the New York State Environment Facilities Corp. to sell taxable and tax-exempt bonds. The $188.5 million bonds are backed by state personal income tax for various environmental clean-up and improvement projects and refunding. The bonds will be used to finance...
- MSRB stresses timely disclosure on refunded bonds. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;05/04/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30633, p5
Reports that the Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board has published a notice warning issuers, dealers and others that investors need to know whether the bonds they are holding have been, or are about to be, advance refunded. Securities and Exchange Commission's approval of the amendment to...
- N.Y.C. Trust Refunding $195M for Museum of Natural History. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;4/2/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31855, p31
Reports that the New York City Trust for Cultural Resources plans to issue refunding bonds for the American Museum of Natural History. Details of the proposed bonds; Background on the original bonds issued by the museum.