- Beyond Tandoori. Bhide, Monica // Washingtonian Magazine;May2004, Vol. 39 Issue 8, p197
Presents information on several restaurants in the U.S. that serve Indian foods. Amma Vegetarian Kitchen; Bombay Bistro; Bombay Curry Co. in Alexandria, Virginia; Heritage India; Indique.
- WITHOUT RESERVATIONS: North Phoenix. Orovan, Bill // Echo Magazine;10/20/2005, Vol. 17 Issue 3, p73
Evaluates Taste of India, an Indian restaurant in Phoenix, Arizona. Ambiance; Dishes offered; Hours of service.
- Restaurants. // India Today Travel Plus;Sep2011, p7
A review is offered for several restaurants operating in New Delhi, India, including The Leela Kempinski, the Red Monkey, and Alain Ducasse.
- Epicurious Eating. Sabatini Jr., Frank // Gay & Lesbian Times;1/15/2004, Issue 838, p50
Features the India Palace restaurant in San Diego, California. Indian cuisine; Service; Atmosphere; Food quality; Price.
- RESTAURANT BUZZ. // Foodservice & Hospitality;May2008, Vol. 41 Issue 3, p8
The article offers news briefs related to restaurants in Canada. Chakra restaurant offers modern Indian cuisine representing Northern India's tandoori and mughlai specialties and vegetarian and seafood specialties. Bakery-cafÃ© Le Pain Quotidien offers fresh bread and pastry, soups and...
- INDIA IN SMALL BITES. Head, Thomas; Hacinli, Cynthia // Washingtonian Magazine;Jul2004, Vol. 39 Issue 10, p138
Features Heritage India, a restaurant that offers Indian cookery located in Washington. Food items offered by the restaurant; Prices of the food; Decoration of the restaurant.
- Served on a platter. Mulchandani, Anil // India Today;12/22/2008, p31
The article offers various suggestions on party venues in the state of Gujarat, along with recommendations on the type of foods to serve. Places recommended include Le Meridien near the Nehru bridge in Ahmedabad, with its rooftop view of the river, the Taj Residency Ummed in Hansol, also in...
- Biryani Festival Marks Launch of Food Service Distribution Company. KULKARNI, BHARGAVI // News India Times;2/13/2015, Vol. 46 Issue 7, p8
The article reports on the launch of Ricky's Food Service Distribution at Awadh restaurant in New York as part of Ricky's and Rajbhog Enterprise initiative, with Biryani Festival as the highlight of the celebration featuring an assortment of biryani.
- INDIA IN BELGRAVIA. Ross, Rory // Town & Country;Apr2006, Vol. 160 Issue 5311, p70
The article describes Amaya, an Indian restaurant in Belgravia, London, England. Secreted behind smoked glass in a small shopping mall, the eatery offers very smart contemporary food in a setting with not a shred of flock wallpaper, a stitch of velour banquette or a hint of Taj Mahal calendar....