More in Store
- NACUFS PREZ HEADS WEST. // FoodService Director;12/15/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 12, p6
Reports on the appointment of Peter J. Napolitano as director of dining services at California State University in San Bernardino (CSUSB). Career background; Responsibilities of Napolitano at CSUSB; Financial performance of the campus foodservice.
- Campuses Put More in Store. // FoodService Director;6/15/2006, Vol. 19 Issue 6, p24
This article reports on the rise of sales at campus convenience stores, according to a Campus C-Store Study by the FoodService Director. Campus food service directors often have other factors in mind when opening c-stores, such as meeting students' needs for prepared meals they can take back to...
- College Store Conditioning. Azzato, Maureen; Browne, Michael // Convenience Store News;6/20/2005, Vol. 40 Issue 8, p3
The article discusses how college stores operate. Almost everything college students know about convenience stores, they learn on campus. They are pre-conditioned as convenience store customers on campus. The convenience store is first and foremost a watering hole, and student customers know...
- Better Time Management for IT Department. Paterson, Tom // Community College Week;Fall2001 Supplement on Technology, Vol. 14 Issue 2, p21
Features the computer software solution for time management utilized by the Information Technology Department of California State University-San Bernardino in California. History of the school; Person responsible for providing the contact and support services for the computers and central...
- 54% AT UNIV.-NEW HAMPSHIRE: C-store boosts campus retail. // FoodService Director;7/15/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 7, p5
Reports on the opening of the Philbrook Cafe, a cafe-convenience store, at the University of New Hampshire. Estimated sales per day of the cafe; National and in-house brands serving at the store; Cost Construction cost of the store; Features of the cafe-convenience store.
- Still growing on-campus. Hirschfeld, Jeff // FoodService Director;10/15/98, Vol. 11 Issue 10, p78
Focuses on convenience-store (c-store) retailing at several colleges and universities in the United States. Combination c-store coffee shop at the College of the Holy Cross' Worcester, Massachusetts campus; Merchandising strategies of c-stores located within the University of Tennessee's...
- CSUSB'S OSHER INSTITUTE TO HOST THREE FREE LECTURES AT PALM DESERT CAMPUS. // Public Record (0744205X);11/30/2010, Vol. 34 Issue 48, p11
The article offers information on the three free lectures, a program of College of Extended Learning of California State University, San Bernardino (CSUSB) to be hosted by Osher Lifelong Learning Institute, titled "Issues on Contemporary Theology" on December 6, 2010, "Masterpiece of Classical...
- If you decide you need help making these decisions.... Fikes, Bradley J. // San Diego Business Journal;11/1/93, Vol. 14 Issue 44, p12
Features California State University in San Marcos' Center for Decision Making. Features; Decision making procedure; Concept; Sponsors.
- Study focuses on perception of gay and lesbian parents. // Gay & Lesbian Times;12/2/2004, Issue 884, p19
Reports that a California State University San Bernardino master's study seeks to understand how gay and lesbian parents are treated and perceived in the school of their children. Aim of the study; Importance of more responses for the results of he study; Contact information