The place for customers
- Dining Guide. // Louisville Magazine;Apr2004, Vol. 55 Issue 4, p103
"Louisville Magazine" publishes the metropolitan area's most comprehensive Dining Guide in the Dining& Entertaining Guide, issued each September and available year-round on newsstands. This beautiful Old Louisville, Kentucky restaurant located in the Mayflower Apartment buildingâ€” check...
- Bay area retailer steps up foodservice marketing tempo. // FoodService Director;04/15/98, Vol. 11 Issue 4, p68
Reports that San Francisco, California-based Williams-Sonoma Incorporated will step up plans to market an employee foodservice program to its employees. Information on the company; View which can be seen from the Bay Cafe; Opening hours of the cafe; Menu offered by the cafe; Plans of putting...
- WAITING ON YOU. // Echo Magazine;4/8/2004, Vol. 15 Issue 15, p51
Evaluates several restaurants located in Arizona. Menus offered at Taylor's Cafe in Phoenix, Arizona; Design of the Los Sombreros Mexican Restaurant in Scottsdale, Arizona; Comments on the food offerings of Shish Kebab House.
- Epicurious Eating. Sabatini Jr., Frank // Gay & Lesbian Times;1/15/2004, Issue 838, p50
Features the India Palace restaurant in San Diego, California. Indian cuisine; Service; Atmosphere; Food quality; Price.
- Downtown. // Indianapolis Monthly;Mar2006, Vol. 29 Issue 8, p272
A list of top restaurants in Indiana is presented. A mix of European, Asian and American influences results in a diverse menu at 14 WEST eatery. The Abbey coffeehouse serves wraps, soups, fresh-baked cookies, breakfast, lunch, dinner and late-night selections daily. Bright colors, wrought-iron...
- Menu Directory and Cuisine Index. // Indianapolis Monthly;Dec2004, Vol. 28 Issue 5, p42
The article presents a list of restaurants and the menus thereof, to be served in Indiana. It also presents an index of cuisines found in the state. Some of the restaurants included in the list are: Amalfi Ristorante Italiano, Ami's Restaurant, Cafe Nora etc. And, some of the cuisines included...
- BE COOL. Strong, Andrea // Restaurant Business;8/15/2005, Vol. 104 Issue 12, p60
The article focuses on the increasing demand for iced coffee drinks. According to the National Coffee Association, more than 41 million Americans switch to iced coffee in spring and summer months. Operators are offering a wide range of flavored and ethnic-inspired iced coffee drinks that take...
- Food lovers' holiday. Ferreira, Charity // Sunset;Nov2007, Vol. 219 Issue 5, p40
A review is offered for several seafood restaurants in Northern California including Seaweed Cafe, Lucas Wharf and the Franciscan Crab Restaurant.
- HORMEL CAFÃ‰ H SAUCES. // Restaurant Business;4/1/2005, Vol. 104 Issue 6, p59
The article presents information related to CafÃ© H that can provide sauces to jazz up your current menu offerings for just pennies per serving. There are over 30 bold, interesting sauces representing flavors from around the globe.