THE WINNING TOUCH
- From Patagonia to Piscataway. // Food Management;Oct2005, Vol. 40 Issue 11, p20
Presents an interview of chef Sebastian Nieto, about his professional culinary career. Background of Nieto; Comments of Nieto on his interest in cooking; Influence of Argentinean cuisine on him; Functions that he had to cater.
- OFF THE CLOCK. // Central Penn Business Journal;10/1/2010, Vol. 26 Issue 41, p39
Photographs of several winners of the second annual Burger Cook-Off for Charity of Lancaster Chamber including Liz Martin, Bruce Weaver and Amy Mitchell.
- Snap-happy. // Canadian Geographic;Jul/Aug2004, Vol. 124 Issue 4, p11
Presents information on the winner of the photography contest of the "Canadian Geographic" magazine. Digital entry for the contest; Winners of the competition.
- Untitled. // New York Amsterdam News;12/18/2003, Vol. 94 Issue 51, p30
The article present a photograph of winners of the 15th annual Ms. Full-Figured USA Pageant that was held on Sunday, November 30, 2003. This event took place at the Robert Treat Hotel in Newark, New Jersey Front.
- Spot the difference. // Travel Weekly Australia;9/19/2008, Issue 97, p18
The article invites readers to participate in a contest offered by the magazine in the September 2008 issue in New South Wales. The readers are encouraged to spot the five differences of the photographs provided. The photographs depict a swimming pool. The winner of the said contest will win a...
- IPC Names Recipe Contest Winners. // Food Management;Aug2011, Vol. 46 Issue 8, p50
The article announces winners of the Wake Up to Excellence recipe contest of the Idaho Potato Commission including the Low-sodium breakfast taco from Minnie Batten of Shawnee High School, the Breakfast lasagna of Sonny Burns and the Sizzling Spuds of Judith Diane Davis.
- THE SATURDAY EVENING POST PHOTO CONTEST WINNERS. // Saturday Evening Post;Winter1972/1973, Vol. 244 Issue 4, p84
Presents the photos that won in a photography contest conducted by "The Saturday Evening Post" periodical in 1973.
- Pictorial Print of the Month. // PSA Journal;Feb2004, Vol. 70 Issue 2, p10
Presents the winner of the Pictorial Print of the Month contest of the "PSA Journal" for the month of February 2004.
- The Finest Fowl Fotos. // Mother Earth News;Jun/Jul2005, Issue 210, p20
Features the winners of the Poultry Photo Contest announced in the December/January 2005 issue of the "Mother Earth News" magazine.