Kiosks renew York
- Brand trio livens Univ. Texas-Austin. // FoodService Director;7/15/2004, Vol. 17 Issue 7, p18
Reports on the increase in sales of Alpine Bagel Cafe, Villa Pizza and a Freshen smoothie concept which operate at the University of Texas as of July 2004. Average weekly sales of the establishments; Location of the business concepts at the university; Main operator of the business concepts;...
- 54% AT UNIV.-NEW HAMPSHIRE: C-store boosts campus retail. // FoodService Director;7/15/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 7, p5
Reports on the opening of the Philbrook Cafe, a cafe-convenience store, at the University of New Hampshire. Estimated sales per day of the cafe; National and in-house brands serving at the store; Cost Construction cost of the store; Features of the cafe-convenience store.
- Florida college aims at late-night dining business. // FoodService Director;04/15/99, Vol. 12 Issue 4, p5
Features the modified dining system of Crossroads Cafe at the University of South Florida in Tampa, to cater to late-night dining of residential students. Information on exhibition-style of cooking; Main complaint of students regarding on-campus foods; Results of the remodeling process.
- 35 DOZEN A DAY: Krispy Kreme sales brisk at Cal Poly. // FoodService Director;4/15/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 4, p1
Reports on the sales of Krispy Kreme doughnuts at the CTTI Books & Cafe in the California St. Polytechnic University as of April 15, 2002. Approximate quantity of doughnuts sold at the cafe daily; Cost of the doughnuts.
- DELI GROWS IN CAMPUS REC CENTER. // FoodService Director;10/15/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 10, p6
Provides information on a deli called Sidelines opened by the food service team at the University of North Texas in Denton in August 2003. Sales performance of the deli; Types of sandwiches served at Sidelines; Other food items offered at the deli.
- JAVA CITY BREWS BUSINESS: New look, concept boost UNCW. // FoodService Director;9/15/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 9, p42
Focuses on the expectations of the food service team at the University of North Carolina in Wilmington regarding the benefits of the renovation of its Wagoner Dining Hall, as of August 2003. Features of the renovated foodcourt; Benefits of the renovation for students; Information on the opening...
- At Off-Campus Site: Radford U.Eyes New Cyber Cafe. // FoodService Director;07/15/99, Vol. 12 Issue 7, p1
Talks about an off-campus cyber cafe set to open in October 1999 at Radford University in Virginia. Amount of money it is projected to generate; Expected customer mix; Company that is expected to be brought in as a licensee.
- Aramark rolls out bakery-cafe. // FoodService Director;2/15/2007, Vol. 20 Issue 2, p11
The article focuses on the bakery-cafÃ© Bleecker Street CafÃ© introduced by the Higher Education division of Aramark in college campuses in the U.S. Bleecker Street was established as a place for generation Y students to relax. The Bleecker Street offers a variety of sandwiches, soups,...
- Bings brings in cash at OSU. // FoodService Director;2/15/2005, Vol. 18 Issue 2, p11
Reports on the success of Bing's Cafe at Oregon State University in Corvallis. Information on the sales generated by the cafeteria; Foods served at Bing's; Significance of the Starbucks products to the success of Bings.