Salads, parfaits help cafÃ©
- CAFÃ‰ SOCIETY. Petkanas, Christopher // Travel & Leisure;Dec2007, Vol. 37 Issue 12, p117
The article evaluates several zinc cafes in Paris, France. According to the article, zincs are a subset of cafes and bistros, with bars the core of their operations. Zincs serve coffee, wine, beer, hard-boiled eggs, dried sausage and cheese. Le Pure Cafe's features a facade of ancient stripped...
- eater's digest. // Indianapolis Monthly;Jun2010, Vol. 33 Issue 12, p41
The article offers information on the Barking Dog Cafe in Indianapolis, Indiana. It is open every day except on Sundays and Mondays from 11 a.m.-2.30 p.m. and 5:30-9 p.m. The halibut, buffalo shrimp cocktail, clam chowder, beer-cheddar soup, and strawberry-rhubarb pie are their much acclaimed...
- ACOUSTIC HAVEN. Dudelson, Scott; Shaw, Lauri // Music Connection;2/13/2006, Vol. 30 Issue 4, p24
The article features the Zephyr Coffeehouse, a worthwhile acoustic artist space in Los Angeles, California. It is run by a friendly staff who care about presenting a wonderful atmosphere. The coffeehouse offers music on the first and third Fridays of the month as well as the first Saturday of...
- CafÃ© renovation is gateway to growth. // FoodService Director;2/15/2006, Vol. 19 Issue 2, p6
The article reports on an increase in the sales of Gateway CafÃ© in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania after reopening in November 2005. Sales at the Gateway Cafe are up 15% to 25% since it reopened after flood damage shuttered it for months. The cafÃ© and its menu are basically the same as they were...
- new brews. // Cincinnati Magazine;Jun2004, Vol. 37 Issue 9, p176
The article presents a list of coffee houses. America's coffeehouses are experiencing a golden age. Some of the favorite local spots have opened in 2003. That their only similarity is the presence of coffee is proof that the bean is truly a means to a thousand ends. Rohs Street Cafe, 245 W....
- Eats, Etc. Frosch, Jenna Renee // Albuquerque: The Magazine;Jun2011, Vol. 8 Issue 2, p202
The article reviews several restaurants in Albuquerque, New Mexico including Village Subs, Milton's Family Restaurant, and Pinkies Country CafÃ©.
- champions BREAKFAST. BROWNLEE, AMY; COLETTA, HOLLY; COVRETT, DONNA; OGLES, JONAH; POWELL, WILLIAM; ROSENAU, LIZ BRONSON; SPIEGEL, JEREMY; STOWE, JAY; VACCARIELLO, LINDA; WALTERS, AMANDA BOYO // Cincinnati Magazine;Sep2012, Vol. 45 Issue 12, p70
A review is offered for several restaurants in Cincinnati, Ohio, including the Echo Restaurant, French Press Cafe, and Pho Lang Thang. INSET: Journey to the Center of Doughnut Mind.
- From old to new in Old San Juan. Dimeo, Sam // Caribbean Business;10/10/1996, Vol. 24 Issue 40, p13
Gran Hotel El Convento in Old San Juan, Puerto Rico, was accepted as a member of an elite group of small, luxury hotels, as of October 10, 1996. The acceptance came as the hotel is undergoing a $12.5 million renovation and is embroiled in an election-year controversy involving whether it should...
- Dining Guide. // Louisville Magazine;Jan2009, Vol. 60 Issue 1, p75
The article reviews several restaurants located in Louisville, Kentucky including Buck's, Cafe Metro, and Corbett's.