- BROADBAND WEEK BRIEFS. // Multichannel News;2/9/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 6, p50
Presents news briefs related to telecommunication in the U.S. as of February 9, 2004. Growth in consumers' awareness of video-on-demand; Support given by Motorola Inc. to Cedar Point Communications' Safari C3 integrated switching system; Addition of MultiPlay feature to the service of Internet...
- CALENDAR. // MediaWeek;6/19/2006, Vol. 16 Issue 25, p22
The article presents a calendar of events in the U.S. media in June 2006. National Sports Marketing Network will host Sports Licensing Summit at Licensing 2006 International on June 20. The American Research Foundation will hold its first Annual Audience Measurement Symposium on June 20-21 at...
- NEW products. // CED;Jan2011, Vol. 37 Issue 1, p32
The article offers information on various computer software and equipment released by computer product manufacturers. It mentions that Enhanced HD Voice software was developed by Cedar Point Communications Inc. to speed up the high-definition voice adoption determined by service providers. It...
- SOFTWARE PROVIDES U.K. TELECOM WITH REAL-TIME CDR DELIVERY. // Worldwide Telecom;Nov2002, Vol. 14 Issue 11, p1
Announces the licensing of Collector Deluxe's software to interface with the Nortel DMS 100 switch of Equinox Information Systems.
- Software licensing. Bober, Mark; Bauchner, Joshua // Ohio CPA Journal;Jun96, Vol. 55 Issue 3, p40
Focuses on computer software licensing. Types; Includes individual license agreement; Concurrent licensing; Benefits to software users.
- Can You Criticize You Computer Software? Goldsborough, Reid // Consumers' Research Magazine;Apr2002, Vol. 85 Issue 4, p32
Focuses on the controversy surrounding control issues of software end-user license agreements (EULA). Overview of EULA; Views of experts on EULA.
- Set your own pace. Vowler, Julia // Computer Weekly;6/27/2002, p45
Focuses on the pace of software upgrades in Great Britain. Domination of the supplier over the need of customers; Effect of the software licensing on the actions of customers; Upgrade strategy of information manager Alan Paul.
- Abaco strikes exclusive licensing deal with SAP. Martinez, Jose // Caribbean Business;10/18/2001, Vol. 29 Issue 42, p38
Reports the licensing deal closed between wireless solutions developer Abaco Mobile and original equipment manufacturer SAP in Puerto Rico. Change on business strategies to close deals; Need for proving effectiveness and profitability of products; Enumeration of areas focused on.
- Clinilabs Adds ECG Core Lab Services. // Drug Discovery & Development;Apr2010, Vol. 13 Issue 3, p13
The article reports on the move of Clinilabs in New York City to license the QTinno (QT) software solution of NewCardio to perform fully-automated cardiac safety analyses in cardiac intensive and thorough QT studies.