Cox's Multicultural Mavens
- THREE COX EXECS ARE DIVERSITY CHAMPS OF 2005. Hall, Lee // Television Week;9/12/2005, Vol. 24 Issue 37, p18
Features several Cox Communications executives who will be recognized by the Walter Kaitz Foundation as 2005 Diversity Champions for their work in developing and implementing one of the cable industry's diversity programs. Innovative diversity programs created by senior vice president and chief...
- A Passion For People. Gibbons, Kent // Multichannel News;1/27/2003 Supplement, Vol. 24, p8B
Profiles Mae Douglas, the senior vice president of Cox Communications Inc. Influence of Douglas's family culture on her career; Her educational qualifications; Career profile of Douglas; Goals of Douglas for 2003.
- Managing People Change. Gibbons, Kent // Multichannel News;9/28/2009, Vol. 30 Issue 36, p28
The article discusses the reason behind the employee reduction at U.S.-based cable firm Cox Communications Inc. Chief operating officer (COO) Leo Brennan, states that the company's move aims to respond to the speeding products and competition in the market. Moreover, chief people officer (CPO)...
- Diversity at Cox Communications. Hall, Lee // Television Week;9/15/2003, Vol. 22 Issue 37, p20
Interviews Mae Douglas, vice president and chief people officer of U.S.-based Cox Communications, about diversity in the workplace. Her responsibilities; Importance of the concept within the business organization; Suggestions for other companies regarding diversity programs.
- PEOPLE IN ACTION. // Inside Tucson Business;6/2/2003, Vol. 12 Issue 51, p7
Reports career developments of executives in Arizona. Appointment of Joyce O'Dea as interior designer of Contents Interiors; Promotion of Anne Doris as vice president of Cox Communications; Recognition of David Lane as tournament chairman of the 2004 Chrysler Classic of Tucson.
- She Promotes a Colorful Life. Rodrigues, Tanya // San Diego Business Journal;08/09/99, Vol. 20 Issue 32, p8
Profiles San Diego, California-based Cox Communications Inc.'s media relations/promotions manager Judith Morgan Jennings. Educational background; Career in business; Management style.
- In Their Own WORDS. // Multichannel News;9/30/2002 Supplement, Vol. 23, p6A
Interviews the executive team of Cox Communications Inc. on the performance of the company and on factors that made the company win Operator of the Year Award for 2002. Morale of the company; Challenges of the competitive markets faced by the company; Priorities focused on, by the company;...
- Cox Adds Customer-Retention Post. Hogan, Monica // Multichannel News;12/18/2000, Vol. 21 Issue 51, p28
Reports on the appointment of Warren Jones to become the executive director of customer retention and life-cycle management at Cox Communications Inc. Details of job responsibilities included in Cox's post.
- Putting it all together in Omaha. Lafferty, Michael // CED;Jul2001 Supplement, Vol. 27, p17
Profiles Jim Sinclair as a telephone field operations supervisor of Cox Communications in Omaha, Nebraska. Career background; Job description; Goal of the company.