Out of Context
- Reality Checks In. Carter, Carol // Georgia Trend;Dec2002, Vol. 18 Issue 4, p81
Reports on advice given by various financial executives in Atlanta, Georgia on managing the money in troubled economic times. Need to understand that people's expectations for work, career and money are based upon factors they have no control over; Views of Gary Lutrick of Atlanta's Signal...
- 2005 FMA ANNUAL MEETING CHICAGO, ILLINOIS. // Journal of Applied Finance;Fall/Winter2004, Vol. 14 Issue 2, p66
This article presents information on the 2005 Financial Management Association Annual Meeting in Chicago, Illinois on October 12-15, 2005. The Thirty-Fifth Annual Meeting will be held October 12-15, 2005 at the Hyatt Regency Hotel. The Association's Annual Meeting brings together academicians...
- HANDLING INVOLUNTARY BANKRUPTCIES: TOP TWENTY TIPS. Friedman, Richard C. // Debt Cubed;May/Jun2007, Vol. 22 Issue 3, p12
The article offers tips for petitioners, judges, alleged debtors, assignees, secured creditors and trustees on how to handle involuntary bankruptcies.
- From the Executive Director. Hale, Robert F. // Armed Forces Comptroller;Spring2006, Vol. 51 Issue 2, p7
The article introduces various reports which deal with the efforts of financial managers to meet the challenges of war and natural disasters.
- how to sell. Sables, David // Grocer;11/3/2012, p53
The author explains why selling is the fundamental skill of an account manager, and how a concept can be misunderstood because of poor explanation.
- Take the 16th Annual AGA CFO Survey! // Government Financial Management TOPICS;3/1/2010, Vol. 50 Issue 4, p11
The article offers information on the 16th Annual AGA CFO survey inviting participation from financial executives in the U.S. on the topics including financial management, operations and reporting.
- Norfolk Launches Bond, Equity Searches. Lewis, Jakema // Investment Management Weekly;5/21/2007, Vol. 20 Issue 20, p2
The article reports on the launch of bond and equity searches by the Norfolk County Retirement Board of Massachusetts. The author mentions that the board is looking to invest up to 8 percent of its total assets with a 130/130 equity manager. The author adds that proposals will be accepted for...
- HFMA ANNOUNCES SPRING 2003 SEMINAR SERIES. // hfm (Healthcare Financial Management);Feb2003, Vol. 57 Issue 2, p30
Reports on the offer of the Healthcare Financial Management Association of 18 information-intensive seminars as part of its Spring 2003 Seminar Series in four locations. Inclusion of financial management/reimbursement and managed care in seminar topics; Contact information.
- Not Created Equal How do you know it is time to hire more finance people? Cochran, Chris // Ward's Dealer Business;Mar2012, Vol. 46 Issue 3, p31
The article focuses on how an organization realize the need of hiring more people in finance department.