The Long, Winding Road
- Life Blossom Overseas. Gempis, Val // Airman;Aug99, Vol. 43 Issue 8, p14
Focuses on the life and experiences of military personnel serving overseas assignment on United States bases abroad. Details on military personnel living on Yokota Air Base in Japan; Programs, tours and services offered; Fastfood outlets available inside the base.
- CROSSING INTO THE BLUE. Tomasik, Karen J. // Airman;Fall2005, Vol. 49 Issue 7, p10
No abstract available.
- Force Shaping Phase II evolves for fiscal 2006. Gettle, Mitch // Airman;Fall2005, Vol. 49 Issue 7, p45
No abstract available.
- Secretary of the Air Force. Roche, James G. // Airman;Jan2005, Vol. 49 Issue 1, p4
Presents the views of the Secretary of the Air Force on the defense of freedom in the U.S. Dependence of citizens on airmen; Protection of liberty; Opportunity of the people to enjoy freedom and democracy.
- Air Force Chief of Staff. Murray, Gerald R. // Airman;Jan2005, Vol. 49 Issue 1, p4
Presents the views of the Air Force Chief of Staff on honoring the airmen in the U.S. Efforts of the airmen to defeat terrorism; Appreciation for the dedication of airmen to the mission; Sacrifice of the airmen in the defense of freedom.
- Chief Master Sergeant of the Air Force. Murray, Gerald R. // Airman;Jan2005, Vol. 49 Issue 1, p4
Presents the views of the Chief Master Sergeant of the U.S. Air Force on war on terrorism. Appreciation to the commitment of the airmen; Defense of freedom; Honor to lead the airmen.
- We are a professional force preparing for combat. Lorber, John G. // Flying Safety;Aug95, Vol. 51 Issue 8, p2
Discusses the `dues' that members of the US Air Force are expected to `pay' to keep the title of a professional air crew member. Physical and mental preparation; Thorough preflight checks; Rapid and accurate reaction to problems encountered during takeoff; Sticking to the briefed air plan;...
- There I was... // Flying Safety;Nov95, Vol. 51 Issue 11, p2
Discusses the flight mission of a United States Air Force copilot in bad weather. Experience related.
- ANGEL THUNDER 10. // Airman;Sep/Oct2010, Vol. 54 Issue 5, p42
Photographs of several service members of the U.S. Air Force who have rendered their services in various missions in the U.S. are presented.