- I'M PROUD OF THIS PICTURE. Toles, M. E. // Saturday Evening Post;9/22/1951, Vol. 224 Issue 12, p124
The article describes a photograph of the late General John J. Pershing, commander of the U.S. Expeditionary Forces in World War I, with school children around him. The children are students of Miss ElVire Johnson, a teacher of the one-room school at Fairbank, Arizona who requested the general...
- Reconocimiento AÃ©reo Tripulado. Pöppelmann, Jürgen // Tecnologia Militar;2008, Vol. 30 Issue 1, p34
No abstract available.
- Annual Memorial Service for General of the Armies John J. Pershing. RICE, BERT // Officer Review Magazine;Apr2013, Vol. 52 Issue 8, p24
The article offers information on the annual international memorial service in the honor of General of the Armies John J. Pershing in Arlington National Cemetery, Arlington, Virginia, conducted by the Military Order of the World Wars (MOWW), a U.S. patriotic organization of military officers.
- Black Jack Pershing in the Philippines. Childers, Carroll // Officer;Jan/Feb2006, Vol. 82 Issue 1, p8
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Renaming the War: Don't Go There," by Marshall Hanson in the October 2005 issue. INSET: Contact ROA..
- Keep War from the Americas. Pershing, John J. // Vital Speeches of the Day;8/15/40, Vol. 6 Issue 21, p646
Presents the text of a speech given by U.S. military officer John J. Pershing on August 4, 1940, which deals with democracy.
- It Happened in August Historical Events & Trivia. // Antiques & Collecting Magazine;Aug2010, Vol. 115 Issue 6, p58
The article highlights historical events occurred in August including the premier of Betty Boop in the film "Dizzy Dishes," the nationwide broadcast of General John J. Pershing urging aid to Great Britain tin defending the U.S. and the death of 50 people due to hurricane Donna.
- Pods de Reconocimiento. Nitschke, Stefan // Tecnologia Militar;2013, Vol. 35 Issue 2, p31
No abstract available.
- Targeting the Complex Threat: The Art and Best Practices of Targeting during Reconnaissance Operations. Fanto, Morrie J. // Cavalry & Armor Journal;Sep/Oct2012, Vol. 3 Issue 4, p26
The article highlights the best practices of targeting amidst a reconnaissance operation. For commanders to achieve a more accurate situational template and better understanding of the complete enemy situation, effective management of the target-synchronization is a must. Integration as describe...
- G/A Pershing Memorial Ceremony: Honoring Him Among His Soldiers. Hamilton, Ruth L. // Officer Review Magazine;Dec2011, Vol. 51 Issue 5, p8
The article offers an overview on the events that transpired during the memorial ceremony of General of the Armies John J. Pershing at the Arlington National Cemetery in Virginia. The ceremony was held on November 11, 2011 and was participated by the Military Order of the World Wars' (MOWW)...