Givin' it the Gas
- Baby boomers face their Peal Harbor. Thomas, Larry // Furniture/Today;9/17/2001, Vol. 26 Issue 3, p36
Focuses on the impact of the terrorist attack in the World Trade Center in New York, New York. Unity of the crowd in praying; Access to Web sites for news; Inculcation of the images of the victims.
- Returning to Red Zone. Croghan, Lore // Crain's New York Business;10/8/2001, Vol. 17 Issue 41, p1
Reports the efforts of landlords in reopening the buildings affected by the terrorist attacks in New York, New York. Buildings affected by the collapse of the World Trade Center; Obstacles in the reopening of the buildings; Plans of landlords and the government on the Ground Zero.
- AT DEADLINE. // Crain's New York Business;10/8/2001, Vol. 17 Issue 41, p1
Reports developments related to the terrorist attacks on the World Trade Center in New York, New York. Sale of the New York area cable systems of Cablevision Systems Corp. to AOL Time Warner; Lease of the 622 Third Avenue by CIBC World Markets; Reduction of the employees of C.E. Unterberg Towbin.
- Application of Project Management in Ministerial Security Development. Axten, Carol // PM World Journal;Aug2014, Vol. 3 Issue 8, p1
After the September 11, 2001 attack on the World Trade Center and the Pentagon, the U.S. Defense focus turned to fighting terrorism throughout the world. The U.S. entered into a conflict with Afghanistan to remove the Taliban government which supported Osama Bin Laden and insurgent training...
- ISO Terror Risk Analysis Scored. Hays, Daniel // National Underwriter / Property & Casualty Risk & Benefits Manag;2/17/2003, Vol. 107 Issue 7, p5
Reports on the use of terrorism AIR model from AIR worldwide Corp. to analyze ISO terror risk in the U.S. Lack of terrorism data; Reliance of the data from the minimum loss of World Trade Center event; Development of coverage for residential high-rise structures.
- Defying the terrorists. Armbruster, William // JoC Week;10/8/2001, Vol. 2 Issue 40, pA28
Comments on the proposal to rebuild the World Trade Center (WTC) as a symbol of defiance to the terrorists attacking New York, New York. Sympathy for the victims of the tragedy; Consideration of the consequences of reconstructing the WTC; Reinforcement of the sense of nationalism among Americans.
- Buried Alive. Cain, Joy Duckett // Essence (Essence);Apr2002, Vol. 32 Issue 12, p71
Details the experiences of Genelle Guzman while she was buried alive under the collapsed World Trade Center Building in New York City on September 11, 2001. Background of Guzman; Her efforts to survive while being under the collapsed building; Her physical and emotional condition after being...
- Showbizzers returning to their shattered city. Hayes, Dade // Daily Variety;9/13/2001, Vol. 273 Issue 9, p1
Reports on the return of showbusiness people to New York City following the September 11 terrorist attacks at the World Trade Center. Suspension of the activities; Effects of the attacks emotionally, economically and physically; Commitment of business leaders to help the city recover from the...
- From Al Qaeda: Plots and Promos. Hosenball, Mark // Newsweek;7/17/2006, Vol. 148 Issue 3, p5
This article investigates the terrorist plot to blow up a slurry wall that stops the Hudson River from flooding the site where the World Trade Center once stood. According to the terrorists' plan, with the dike breached, water would pour into the cavity left by the Sept. 11, 2001 terrorist...