Building Trust in International Alliances
- International marketing consortium can be set up to cut cost & expand markets. Krafsur, Howard G. // Marketing News;12/6/1985, Vol. 19 Issue 25, p10
The article reports on the benefits of an international marketing consortium in reducing costs, expand markets and improve the market share for a wide variety of businesses and industries. An international marketing consortium can be formed by organizing business enterprises around the work into...
- Global Alliance Action Checklist. Daniels, John L.; Daniels, N. Caroline // Directors & Boards;Winter94, Vol. 18 Issue 2, p23
A list of the factors to consider when entering into global alliances is presented.
- Aliances and partnerships. // Air Transport World;Oct97, Vol. 34 Issue 10, p110
Presents information on the partnerships and alliances that took place between air transport companies in the United States. When these alliances and partnerships will become effective; Indepth look at the agreements between the different companies.
- DEFEAT OF THE ANTI-MACEDONIAN REASON. // Opinion Piece in Macedonian Press;9/23/2014, p1
The article presents the views of writer Toni Naunovski expressed in the newspaper "Dnevnik" in which he comments that Macedonia should not become part of alliances with other countries under which multinational companies exploit natural resources.
- Global unions to help CWA organize T-Mobile. // Southern Illinois Labor Tribune;3/10/2011, Vol. 74 Issue 32, p6
The article focuses on the establishment of a wide-ranging coalition by national and international union federations including the AFL-CIO aimed at undertaking multi-national directing drives that increase pressure on international companies.
- Collaborative Advantage. Lynn, Leonard; Salzman, Hal // Issues in Science & Technology;Winter2006, Vol. 22 Issue 2, p74
The article focuses on the potential benefits for the U.S. of developing mutual gain policies for technology development. As of January 2006, numerous multinational companies that are based in the U.S. have been establishing technology development facilities in China, India and other emerging...
- "MESSY" RESEARCH, METHODOLOGICAL PREDISPOSITIONS, AND THEORY DEVELOPMENT IN INTERNATIONAL JOINT VENTURES. Parkhe, Arvind // Academy of Management Review;Apr93, Vol. 18 Issue 2, p227
Dramatic advances have recently marked the study of international joint ventures (IJVs). The progress has been mixed, however. Although several theoretical dimensions have been emphasized in the literature, researchers have not addressed certain crucial questions at the heart of the IJV...
- Links between the characteristics of alliances and the applicability of research results. Bayona, Cristina; Garc�a-Marco, Teresa; Huerta, Emilio // Journal of High Technology Management Research;Aug2004, Vol. 15 Issue 2, p215
The purpose of this study is to analyse the influence of some of the characteristics of research alliances on the relative likelihood of the partnership undertaking more applied or more basic research, an issue that has received only limited attention in the literature. Using published studies...
- Online learning responds to dementia challenge. // e.learning age;Nov2012, p2
The article discusses the partnership of the Norfolk and Suffolk Dementia Alliance with Toolwire for delivering interactive online experiences about dementia as a result of the Challenge on Dementia launched by ritish Prime Minister David Cameron in March 2012.