WHO DIDN'T KILL BARBARA KRALIK?
- Moseley, Winston. Mayo, Mike // American Murder;2008, p239
Information about Winston Moseley, a budding serial killer, is presented. He stabbed to death a New York City woman named Kitty Genovese on March 13, 1964. He admitted not only to the murder of Genovese, but also to the two other murders of Barbara Kralik and Mae Johnson, both involving sexual...
- Bearing witness. Rogers, Patrick; Eftimiades, Maria // People;7/24/95, Vol. 44 Issue 4, p43
Recalls the murder of Catherine `Kitty' Genovese in New York City in March 13, 1964. Details of the crime; Indifference of the neighbors; Arrest of suspect Walter Moseley; Genovese family's life after the murder.
- Kitty Genovese, Revised. // Wilson Quarterly;Winter2007, Vol. 31 Issue 1, p78
This article summarizes an essay by Jim Rasenberger entitled "Nightmare on Austin Street," that was published in the October 2006 issue of "American Heritage." Rasenberger reexamines the controversial case of Kitty Genovese, who was murdered on a New York City street while the neighbors...
- Kitty Genovese revisited. WILLARD, JEREMY // Xtra (Toronto);4/3/2014, Issue 768, p12
The article examines the gay angle of the case of Kitty Genovese, who was murdered by Winston Moseley in New York City on March 13, 1964, as of early April 2014.
- The Kitty Genovese Murder Revisited. LONG, KAT // Gay & Lesbian Review Worldwide;May/Jun2014, Vol. 21 Issue 3, p33
No abstract available.
- Death Count. Volpi, Jorge // Words Without Borders: The Online Magazine for International Lit;Mar2012, p2
The article discusses the murder of Kitty Genovese that sparked controversy over the neglect of neighbors to offer any kind of rescue. The author exhumes the "bystander effect" which he applies to the violence and brutal killings in Mexico. He encourages people to reflect on which side they are...
- KITTY GENOVESE. // Diva;Aug2014, Issue 218, p33
No abstract available.
- NIGHTMARE ON AUSTIN STREET. Rasenberger, Jim // American Heritage;Oct2006, Vol. 57 Issue 5, p65
The article presents information about an article on murder published in the newspaper "The New York Times" in 1964 in the United States. A front-page article by reporter Martin Gansberg in The New York Times went on to recount the killing of 28-year old Catherine Genovese by a psychopath named...
- It's dark, it's cold, and outside the window a woman is screaming. What would you do? O'Neill, Terry // Report / Newsmagazine (National Edition);1/20/2003, Vol. 30 Issue 2, p33
Reflects on the indifference of witnesses who heard the screams of a woman being murdered in Vancouver, British Columbia. Case in which Breann Voth was heard screaming before her death; Reasons why no one called the police when her screams were heard; Case in which Kitty Genovese of Long...