Texas toll agency plans increase to push electronic collection
- Is the T-T-C D-E-A-D? // Lakelander (Whitney, TX);1/14/2009, Vol. 23 Issue 2, p3
The article focuses on the scrapping of Trans-Texas Corridor (TTC), a proposed network of toll roads in Texas.
- Texas Toll Authority waits for cities to approve expansion. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;12/16/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30789, p7
Reports on the plan of North Texas Tollway Authority to expand a 12-mile section of State Highway 121. Creation of a toll system to help fund the construction; Review of a feasibility study.
- Two Texas Authorities Team Up to Extend Toll-Road Project. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;01/18/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31059, p6
Reports on a proposal to extend Harris County, Texas' planned Westpark Toll Road past county lines into Fort Bend County. Proposed road project of the Fort Bend County Toll Road Authority and the Harris County Toll Road Authority; Estimated construction cost; Toll roads successfully operated by...
- Tollway advisory group gives recommendations for project. Sipos, Eric // Business Press;11/12/99, Vol. 12 Issue 30, p7
Reports on the project recommendation of the citizens advisory committee regarding the planned Texas 121T, commonly referred to as the Southwest Parkway or Southeast Tollway. Incorporation of the recommendations into the tollway's design plan; Issues still under study; Salient portions of the...
- TxDOT prepares to publish names of top toll violators in effort to recoup $27 million on behalf of law-abiding drivers. // Ellis County Press;10/31/2013, Vol. 22 Issue 30, p6
No abstract available.
- Texas House OKs Toll Ban. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;4/12/2007, Vol. 360 Issue 32606, p1
The article reports on the ruling of the Texas House of Representatives regarding the passage of the two-year ban on private toll roads in the U.S. Accordingly, the House Bill 2772 sponsored by Brenham Representative Lois Kolkhorst and the Senate Bill 1267 by Jacksonville Senator Robert Nichols...
- TxDOT transfers ownership of Toll 49 to NETRMA. // Grand Saline Sun (TX);3/14/2013, Vol. 116 Issue 11, p9
The article reports that the Texas Department of Transportation (TxDOT) has transferred the ownership of Loop 49 from the state to the Northeast Texas Regional Mobility Authority (NETRMA).
- Texas' First Privately Owned Toll Road Opens to Traffic. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;10/20/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31000, p4
Reports on the opening of the first privately owned toll road in Texas. Financing for the project; Camino Colombia Inc. officials' cutting of the ribbon to open the toll road.
- Texas DOT Opens New Toll Road to Get Drivers to Destinations Faster. // AASHTO Journal: Weekly Transportation Report;1/3/2014, p3
The article reports on the opening of a new toll road in Houston by the Texas Department of Transportation, by which drivers will reach destinations in lesser time.