- PPL DEAL LOG. // Private Placement Letter;8/22/2005, Vol. 23 Issue 33, p4
This section presents the recently circled private placements.
- Traditional Private Placement Volume ($ Millions). // Private Placement Letter;8/22/2005, Vol. 23 Issue 33, p11
This section presents the traditional private placement volume.
- Private ABS Market Slipping Away? Gregory, Michael // Private Placement Letter;6/11/2001, Vol. 19 Issue 23, pN.PAG
Despite the robust public ABS market, or perhaps in part because of it, true private asset-backed securities have been scarce, with volume steadily declining for the third straight year. Even at its peak, the increase in conduit-placed deals would be almost imperceptible inside the $660 billion...
- Untitled. // Investment Dealers' Digest;3/7/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 9, p35
The article presents statistical information related to private placements of securities. Some of the companies which have privately placed securities are JP Morgan Chase, Lehman Bros., Merrill Lynch, Morgan Stanley, Deutsche Bank. Some of the companies that have corporate straight debt private...
- Untitled. // Investment Dealers' Digest;3/1/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 9, p34
Provides information on private placements in the U.S. Fund managers; High yield corporate debt private placements; Securitized private placements; Asset-backed private placements; Mortgage-backed private placements; Equity private placement; Convertible private placement.
- New European Investor Presence Surges. Iyer, Savita // Bank Loan Report;8/8/2005, Vol. 20 Issue 31, p1
Reports on the increase in the number of institutional investors in Europe. Percentage of investors for the months ended June 30, 2005; Impact of the trend on the liquidity of the capital market; Dominance of Great Britain and Germany in the European leveraged buyout markets.
- Asset-backed investments still in the money for private investors. C. M. O. // Asset Securitization Report;9/13/2004, Vol. 4 Issue 35, p10
This article reports on a survey relating to asset based investments in the U.S. While traditional institutional investors still purchase the bulk of asset-backed securities, one segment of the investing community has maintained a healthy appetite for privately marketed ABS, according to a...
- UPCOMING EVENTS. // Private Placement Letter;3/20/2006, Vol. 24 Issue 11, p2
The article presents calendar of events related to private placement. for 2006. The Information Management Network will host the 10th Annual Issuers' and Investors' Summit from March 28-29. The Institute for International Research will present the Introduction to Securitization at Beekman Tower...
- Japan emphasizes transparency in efforts to stimulate market. Davies, Rob // Asset Securitization Report;5/3/2004, Vol. 4 Issue 18, p1
Reports that the Bank of Japan will begin releasing a monthly survey of asset-backed securitization (ABS) deals in May 2004 in boosting transparency in the ABS market. Problem of poor disclosure that leads to unfair pricing in the market; Difficulty in tracking the level of issuance of...