EFJ Benefiting From Emergency Comms Focus
- EFJ'S 3E TECHNOLOGIES GETS FIPS 140-2 VALIDATION FOR OEM. // LAN Product News;Feb2007, Vol. 19 Issue 2, p4
The article offers information on the certification of the 3e Technologies International AirGuard model 3e-523- F2 OEM module from EFJ, Inc. On December 13, 2006, the module was approved by the National Institute of Standards and Technology with a certificate number 726. The certification...
- EF Johnson opposes Motorola's 800 MHz plans. Weaver, Heather Forsgren // RCR Wireless News;7/31/2006, Vol. 25 Issue 31, p4
This article reports that EF Johnson Inc. protested Motorola Inc.'s proposal to allow 800 MHz licensees to replace their radios before they complete rebanding negotiations with Sprint Nextel Corp. and the 800 MHz Transition Administrator. The 800 MHz band is being reconfigured from slices of...
- GSA accepts proposal. // RCR Wireless News;10/23/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 43, p86
Reports on the contract issue number received by E.F. Johnson Co. from the United States General Services Administration allowing federal agencies to purchase EFJohnson wireless communications solutions without the need to undergo a formal bid process.
- EFJohnson unveils multisite IP25. Jackson, Donny // Mobile Radio Technology;Aug2007, Vol. 25 Issue 8, p60
The article evaluates the Trunked IP25 Infrastructure System from EFJohnson Co.
- Mobile radios. // Mobile Radio Technology;Apr2008, Vol. 26 Issue 4, p54
The article evaluates the ES series of Project 25-compliant mobile radios from EFJohnson Co.
- "Small Town" in Spirit Only. Rockwell, Mark // Wireless Week;4/1/2006, Vol. 12 Issue 8, p18
Focuses on the financial performance of Alltel in 2005 that earned the company the Excellence Award as the Tier 2 Carrier of the Year from the periodical "Wireless Week." Increase in the revenue posted by the firm for the year ending; Advantages of the merger of Alltel with Valor Communications...
- RadioShack Q4 Sales Rose 5% To $1.7 Billion. Wolf, Alan // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;1/16/2006, Vol. 21 Issue 2, p10
The article reports on the rise in profits posted by RadioShack in the fourth quarter of 2005. It posted a 5% increase in revenue year-on-year to $1.7 billion. Comparable store sales for the quarter has increased by 4%. Such increase is attributed to strong sales of wireless prepaid airtime....
- E.F. Johnson jettisons Hattey, promotes Blaine in restructuring. // Mobile Radio Technology;Aug2002, Vol. 20 Issue 8, p41
Focuses on the company reorganization of the land mobile radio company E.F. Johnson Co. in Waseca, Minnesota. Resignation of David L. Hattey as president of the company; Promotion of Michael Jalbert as the president of the company; Appointment of Dennis Blaine as the executive vice president of...
- EFJohnson launches new P25 system. Jackson, Donny; Bischoff, Glenn // Urgent Communications Exclusive Insight;8/11/2011, p3
The article discusses the release of EF Johnson Technologies Inc.'s new ATLAS P25 system which leverages a distributed architecture and supports simulcast capability for both conventional and trunking systems.