Kaitz Plans Workshop On Supplier Diversity
- FRAMES. // Fort Worth Business Press;3/5/2007, Vol. 20 Issue 10, p23
Several photographs highlighting various special events held in Texas in February 2007 are presented including the Entrepreneur of the Year Awards, Fire & Ice 2007 charity ball and the Women's Policy Forum Foundation Celebrity Breakfast.
- National Arts Forums Take Aim At Issues. Jacobs, Leonard // Back Stage West;5/19/2005, Vol. 12 Issue 21, p5
Reports on a series of forums that will be conducted by the arts advocacy group Americans for the Arts and the MetLife Foundation in the U.S. in 2005. Goal of the forums; Statement issued by Gary Steuer, vice president of the Arts & Business Council of Americans for the Arts, regarding the...
- THE DES MOINES PLAN FOR ADULT CIVIC EDUCATION. Studebaker, J.W. // Western Speech;Mar1937, Vol. 1 Issue 1, p1
Part I. Focuses on the adult civic education program launched by the Carnegie Foundation in Des Moines, Iowa. Involvement of young adults in public forums for the discussion of social, political, and economic problems; Phases of the civic education program; Dynamics of free speech and fair play...
- Forum becomes Pew's religion focus. Dart, John // Christian Century;11/1/2003, Vol. 120 Issue 22, p14
Highlights the establishment of the Pew Forum on Religion and Public Life initiated by the Pew Charitable Trusts under the leadership of political science professor Luis Lugo. Officers managing the Pew Forum; Plan of Lugo for the forum; Objective of the Pew Charitable Trusts in establishing...
- Caring About Transportation. Kulash, Damian J. // Transportation Quarterly;Fall2000, Vol. 54 Issue 4, p3
Interests of the transportation sector are the major priorities of the Eno Transportation Foundation and the Transportation Research Forum. The organizations' efforts ensure a continuing awareness for the critical need for transportation with the belief that transportation is key to social...
- Foundation for Veterinary Dentistry. // Journal of Veterinary Dentistry;Spring2009, Vol. 26 Issue 1, p49
The article reports that the Foundation for Veterinary Dentistry is seeking applicants for scholarships that will be awarded at the 2009 Veterinary Dental Forum in the U.S. It states that the Foundation will be awarding three 1,500 dollar scholarships. It notes that a letter of recommendation...
- National Arts Forums Expand to Ten Cities. // Back Stage;10/5/2001, Vol. 42 Issue 40, p48
Reports on the launch of the MetLife Foundation National Arts Forum Series by the Arts & Business Council in the United States. Amount donated by the MetLife Foundation to the project; Cities where the forums will be held; Features of the forums.
- Fieldbus Foundation launches Fieldbus Forums. // Control Solutions International;Jan2004, Vol. 77 Issue 1, p10
Presents information on the launching of "Fieldbus Forums," a Web-based interface to Foundation fieldbus news and technical information, by the Fieldbus Foundation. Comments from Joe Conklin of Fieldbus; Contact information.
- ACB Announces the Establishment of Annual Giving Societies. Tobin, Tom // Braille Forum;Apr2014, Vol. 52 Issue 10, p5
The article reports that the American Council of the Blind (ACB) has created four new Annual Giving Societies in order to accord more recognition to its donors, adding that the members of these societies will be published in the ACB Braille Forum, ACB's annual reports, and the "Inside ACB" donor...